Episode 16: Friendship?

[Ignore the mistakes :)]

"What the hell Jiminie?" Taehyung suddenly yell making Jimin flinch at the sudden action of his Bestfriend Kim taehyung. Actually he never yell at jimin. Before.

"Look, Jungkookie he was attacking mweeeee!" Jimin act like a baby and that action was irritating taehyung and Jungkook more like tf.

"Jimin!" Jungkook yell at Jimin and force him to stand up, holding his arm.

"Yah! I'm just kidding you guys taking it seriously! What a paboh?!" Jimin then yell back at them then soon got out of the room. Jungkook look at taehyung then hug him. But before Jungkook can hug him. Yoongi was the one who hug him.

"Don't touch him." Yoongi says with sternly at Jungkook making Jungkook chuckles because Yoongi was trying to make him scared but, it does not affect Jungkook at all.

"I-I need to apologies to Jiminie! I yelled at him! I don't want to ruin our friendship. " Taehyung then wiggles on yoongi's grip and ran towards jimin.

Soon as Taehyung got out of the room Jungkook took his chance to glare at yoongi and was about to throw his hands but he can't because he remember yoongi was taehyung Bestfriend so he knows that Taehyung might be mad at him if he punch yoongi.

Jungkook then sigh, pushing Yoongi out of the room, harshly.

"J-jiminie?" Taehyung call Jimin's name, behind Jimin's door, knocking on it, trying to go in. Taehyung knock so many times but got no response.

He sighs then started to cry.

He doesn't want to lose his Bestfriend.

"Tae?" Taehyung looks up to see Yoongi staring at him with worried eyes.

"Yoongi hyung.." Taehyung ran to yoongi and hugs him, tightly. Taehyung the buried his face on the crook of yoongi's neck, enhaling yoongi's scent and that's make taehyung calm down.

"It's okay, baby." Yoongi comforted taehyung. Making a sshhh sound.

They stand there for a minute, yoongi's hands were wrap against Taehyung's waist as Taehyung's hands on yoongi's chest. Soon taehyung drifted to sleep on yoongi's arm.

Sorry for short update!!
And by the way this is my order
From shoppee!! (skl)