Episode 10: Vacation!

My English language is broke
👁️👄👁️
____

Taehyung can't stop thinking about what Jungkook just said. Omfg he likes me! I mean he loves me!! I never feel like loved before except my parents but yeah. Taehyung was so distracted but he managed to listen to the teacher since it was the last day before, it's vacation.

"Class! I will see you next year!!" Their teacher yells as the class make a sound like 'woohoo!' except for taehyung who was busy in his thoughts.

"Okay! I don't like you guys to wait so.. You can go now! Our class is over! I will tell the guard that you guys can get out on the gate." Thier teacher again says as they all cheered up as Taehyung snaps on his thoughts.

Taehyung got out of the building as walks with mang people on his side. Taehyung found Jimin and Jin on the side, was about to run on them but his wrist got pulled by someone causing him to land on the someone chest.

Taehyung frowns as he was about to yell when he see that the someone is non other than Jungkook.

"Jungkook! You're here..!" Taehyung nervously says as Jungkook chuckles, he loves to see the younger.

"Yeah. Let's go to your house." Jungkook says as Taehyung again look at him confused.

"Wait. Don't tell me you were going to let me ride on you again?" Taehyung says not thinking on what he says as Jungkook smirks, crazily.

"Yeah ride on me." Jungkook says almost whispers enough to hear by taehyung. Taehyung looks down in embarrassement as he realize what he just said. He took the helmet and out in on his head then hop in on the motorbike.

Taehyung hop off of the motorbike then he handed the helmet back to Jungkook.

He start to walks towards their door, grabbing the doorknob as he twisted it.

He opens the door, walks in got followed by Jungkook.

Taehyung was shocked to see his things were packed. He looks around to see another things we're packed again. He then find her mom to asks what was happening.

"Mom?" Taehyung yells as Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon went downstairs from upstairs since they were playing chess upstairs.

"Oh sweetie. I just plan that, you and Jungkook need to get to know each other so.. I bought you guys a ticket to go to Disney land. And I book you guys a hotel." Mrs. Jeon says smiling widely as Mrs Kim chuckles.

"Feel free to rides on the Disney land and you guys can explore the world you want to go! Since it was vacation!!" Thier both mom's says as Taehyung's frowns.

"Mom? I don't understand." Taehyung says as he scratch the back of his neck.

"oh sweetie. I will give you money and then you can travel to any country then I will book you a hotel for you to sleep there, then you already have a ticket for Disneyland, ride on roller coasters! That's all" Mrs. Kim explained as Taehyung and Jungkook just nods.

"Uh.. Excuse me." Taehyung excuses himself to go to his room, unknown being followed by Jungkook.

Taehyung plopped on his bed as he sighs. Jungkook sat on the chair.

"Do you have any clue why mom did this?" Taehyung asks as jungkook immediately shook his head.

"I don't know either." Jungkook quietly says as Jungkook looks at him.

"Do you think it's fun, when both of us are alone?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung blush because of his fvking dirty mind.

"Yeah.. I mean I would like to go to the amusement Parks, ride with those extremes ride then we will eat on my favorite restaurant then will rest on the hotel." Taehyung closes his eyes, imagining the words he just said.

"HAHAHA, taehyung that's what exactly we were gonna do." Jungkook says as Taehyung eyes lift up.

"Then can we go now? I really want to explore this whole world." Taehyung says looking outside of the window.

"With me." Jungkook added.

"Are you guys ready?" Mrs. Kim asks as Taehyung looks at him confused.

"Mom? Why would you do this?" Taehyung asks as Mrs. Kim sighs.

"I want you guys to know each other, more." Mrs. Kim says.

"Then why would you have to book as a hotel?" Taehyung asks.

"B-because me and my bestie were going somewhere with our husbands." Mrs. Kim says nervously as Taehyung hesitated but soon nods.

"Let's go?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung looks at his mom.

"Thank you mom! Thank you Mrs. Jeon! Bye bye I love you mom dad!" Taehyung says cheerfully as they chuckles but soon, getting out with their backpack.

"Wait- I forgot to call Jiminie!" Taehyung stop walking then immediately call Jimin.

"Why do you need to call him?" Jungkook asks as they hop in on the car that Mr. Jeon allow them to use it.

"For him to come! My poor jinnie will not be able because his boyfriend needs him." Taehyung says.

[ON-call]

Jimin - bold - italic - taehyung

Hey! Wherr are you!?

Oh! I'm outside of my house! If you don't mind coming here-

I really don't mind! We were going thier for a few minutes bye bye!

Bye!

[End-call]

------
Some jikook moments were
Coming...