Theres a problem

Later on that night, Sammy texted me. Around 1:32. Thankfully all the boys were asleep. I packed a bag full of jeans, yoga pants, tank tops, bras and underwear, everything I needed. And obviously toothpaste and a toothbrush. I was wearing black leggings a maroon sweater and I did my hair in a messy bun I threw flip-flops on and tiptoed down the stairs.I open the door and the first thing when I opened the door was the fresh air, the wind, i felt like that inocent 18 year old girl. I ran to the car and we drove off.
-
-

"Omg thankyou guys so much." I said. "Your welcome but theres a probleam," sammy said. "Ugh what now?" I asked. "You need to stay with me." Sammy explained. "Ok i dont mind." I said blushing alittle."good" sammy said smiling all cute and shit.
-
-
When we got to his house there was jack. "What the fuck bro!" Jack said coming torwads the car door but i locked it. "Bro she dosent want to be with you." Sammy tried to tell jack but he started getting pissed. "Just let me go sam..." I said even though i didnt want to. "Why the hell would you do that?" Jack said grabbing my arm and walking me to his car.
-
-
I waved to sammy. "I dont want to be with you or the other guys! I like sammy! And actually nash is sweet and loving to " i explained. Jack slapped me because i yelled at him. " WHAT DID I SAY! YOUR NOT FUCKING LEAVING! IM GONNA FIND ALWAYS FIND YOU BITCH." Jack screamed but i looked out the window as tears fell from my cheek. I tried not to let him hear me.
-
-
We got "home". When we walked inside all the guys were just staring. "What? Never seen a fucking girl thats trying to escape from this hell hole were you guys so call "home". Your assholes and i rather kill myself then to have a schedule to fuck you all. You guys are going to get introuble! Watch.. Fuck you." I yelled pulling my arm away from jack and stomping upstairs. "Let me go talk to her." Nash said.
-
-
"Janelle, want to talk to you." I heard nash come in the room. I pretended i was asleep. Nash shook me and saw i was sleeping. He walked out and i got up. Im gonna get out of here. Belive it or not....
-
-
-
-
Comment if you think janelle is gonna escape!!!
Stay bad badies😏