Threesome?

When i woke up jack wasnt there. "What an asshole" i wisperd to myself as i got up. I decided to go tan and swim. I put on my bathing suit. It was pink and had ruffles on the top. It was from holister. I put my hair into a ponytail,got my sunscreen and my towel.
-
-
When i got outside to the pool, jack was talking to some girl. "Oh hey janelle!" Jack said " hi?" I asked as this girl just stood there staring at me. "Jack is this your girlfriend?" She asked. "Hi,i am his girlfriend" i explained. "Janelle lets talk inside." Jack said grabing my arm inside."whos that?" I asked. " okay well she wants to have a threesome, so do i..." He explained. I started to laugh. "Your soooo funny. What do you think? Im sapposed to have sex with a girl? Your disgusting jack." I said storming upstairs
-
-
Jacks pov.
I woke up with janelle in my arms. I got a text from my ex-girlfriend.
"Hey babe..about the threesome? Meet me outside."

"Im not sure if janelle is going to actually have a threesome."

"Smh like i care? I just want to fuck you..duh."

"Fine ill try talking to her."

I got up and went down stairs. I saw her car roll up. I opened the door very quitley and saw her get out. "Hey jack." She said coming up to me. "Hey erika." I said as she attaked my lips before i pushed her way. "Okay so i will talk to her." I said and we went to sit on the chairs. "I havent seen your girlfriend yet so let me see a pic" erika said. I pulled out a picture. "Yup for a girl..shes hot! Nice boobs, biggggg ass, adorable hair, pretty eyes, and she has a nice ass body" erika said. I just smirked because she was mine. And damn she was sexy. "Yea shes perfect." I said as erika got a little jelous. "I never said that." She said rolling her eyes. We talked about the threesome. Then janelle came out in her pink bikini. Shit she was so hot oh my fuck. Bro i cant even explain. "Oh hey janelle." I said standing up. "Hi?" She said as her eyebrows frowwed." jack is this your girlfriend?" Erika Asked. "Hi, i am his girlfriend." Janelle said with that "bitch ima beat your ass face." I quickly walked inside with janelle. "Whos that?" She asked. "Both of us want to have a threesome." I explained.Janelle started to laugh. She stormed upstairs. "Im taking that as a no?" Erika asked walking inside. "Just leave." I said pointing outside. "Come on jack lets go to my place. Theres a thing called twosome." She said and we drove off.
-
-
Janelles Pov.
What the hell just happend? Ew a threesome? Jack is a total asshole..what is going on up there? All these questions ran through my mind. I was so bored so i texted sammy.

"Hey sam lets do something. Im bored and jack is being a asshole."

"Okay ill be there in 20 minutes. Be ready."
-
-
I wore high waisted jeans, black crop top,a army green jacket, and my black vans. My hair was curled and i put light makeup on. And grabbed my small purse.
-
-
Sammy beeped and i ran outside. "Hey yo-you look a-amazing" sammy said smirking. "Well thankyou" i said blushing a bit. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Disney." He said laughing. "Omg really?" I was so exited. "Yup! Where meeting up nash and cam. Oh and mahogany." He explained. "Omg i love her! We have been texting and we never met eachother in person but shes amazing." I explained. "Yes shes amazing." Sammy said.
-
-
After 2 hours we got there and met up with the others. We went to some cafe and ate. Nash wouldnt stop staring at me.
-
-
"Guys lets stay the night." Cam said. We all agreed. Me, sammy, and nash, were staying together. And mahogany and cam were staying together.
-
-
12 reads+
10 votes+
Then ill update
Stay bad, baddies