Your Gonna Regret That

The next morning we all woke up to a loud banging on the hotel door. "Nash go open it." I said ."Why me?" He asked. "Fine pussy." I said laughing and opened the door to find jack.
-
-
"J-Jack?" I asked. "You said nash WASNT here!" He said barging through the door. "I-I didnt want y-you to get mad." I stutterd. Jack sat there. "Where did you sleep?" Jack asked. "On the floor." I lied. "Janelle dont lie..jack she slept with me." Nash said. Jacks whole facial expersions changed. "What?" He asked standing up. Sammy stood up and blocked jack since some shit was about to go down. "I said..JANELLE SLEPT WITH ME!" Nash said getting in front of me. "Thats it!" Jack said pushing sammy out the way and jumped on nash. Jack started punching nash and nash was hitting him back. "Asshole shes mine!" Jack screamed. I got in thr middle and jack acidentlt punched me.
-
-
"Janelle why the hell would you do that?" Jack asked. "Because you guys were fighting." I explained. "Nice going jack." Nash said giving me a ice pack for my cheek. "shut the fuck up bro" jack said. "Guys your soo stupid." Sammy blurred out. "What?" I asked. "Not you..nash and jack, you guys are fighting over janelle. 1st of all jack you pretty much forced her into being your sex slave, and nash you and jack are friends, act like friends and stop fucking the same girl left and right!" Sammy explained. "Woah,woah, i havent fucked nash!" I got up and screamed in sammys face. "Who was that moaning last night?" He asked crossing his arms. "IT WAS MAHGONY AND CAMERON!" Nash yelled. "Okay." Sammy said laughing. "It was!" I said slapping sammy. "Your gonna regert that!" Sammy said. "Mmh sure i will." I said storming out the hotel door.
-
-
Me and jack were on our way home. "Jack i like nash." I explained. "WHAT?" He asked. "I have feelings for nash and you." I repeted. "Shut the fuck up! When we get home your getting punished. And im forcing you to have a threesome!" He explained. My heart droped to my ass. "You cant make me!" I yelled. Jack slapped me! "But i am arent i?" He asked smriking.
-
-
When we got inside that dumb whore was inside. "Hey sweetie." She said aproching me infront as jack did the same in the back. "Get the fuck off of me!" I said trying to get out of the middle but jack was to strong. "C'mon Janelle its not that bad." Jack said slowly taking my shirt off. "NO JACK." I yelled. "Jack leave her tied up while we fuck infront of her." The whore said. "Fine with me." Jack replied. Jack tied me to the bed, hands and feet. I couldnt move. Jack slid into her. I turned my head and closed my eyes but jack yelled at me and made me watch. I was disgusted.
-
-
When they were done she left. Jack came and untied me. I stood up and ran to my room. "Janelle open up." Jack said banging my bed room door. I packed alot of my clothes. And i opend my window. Jack was now slamming against the door and it was breaking. I ran out the window and down the street, where i told nash to meet me.
-
-
"C'mon lets take you home." Nash said. We drove to his house.
-
When we got inside he gave me a tour. "I mean i guess you can sleep on the couch because the last place is my bed or camerons. So you chose." He said putting my stuff in thr closet. "Your room sounds nice." I said smriking a bit. "It dose dosent it." He said
-
-
After i got everything settled. I took a shower. I stood as the hot water hit my body. "I did it." I whispered and lightly smiled.
-
-
Stay bad baddies😏