Love triangle

"So im staying with nash and sammy?" I asked mahogany. "Yep! And im staying with...cam" she said rolling her eyes. "Wait..why couldnt the guys share a room?" I asked her. "Like i know..their always coming up with the most dumbest plans and shit." She said as we both laughed. "Trueeeee" and we both laughed.
-
-
Me and mahogany talked all night but soon got tired and went to our hotel rooms.
"Hey janelle." Nash said aproching me at the bathroom door. "Uh..hi?" I said akwardly becausd he had NO shirt on and lets just say DAMN. "Why are you dating jack?" He asked. "I dont fucking know...why are you so sexy?" I said smirking. Then I relized i said that out loud. "FUCK ME." He screamed. "What?" I asked . "Shit..i said that out loud?" He asked and we both laughed. And sammy walked in. "Hey guys." He said with no shirt on.
-
-
Im done. Im in a room with two shirtless hot ass guys. I then got a text message from Jack.
-
-
Babe💖🔐- where the hell are you? I miss you. Call me when You see this.
"Guys i have to take this call." I said going inside the bathroom and locking the door behind me. "Hey jack." I said answering the phone
"Hey janelle. Where the hell are you?" He asked "Im at disney." I probably shouldnt have told him that." With who?" He said as i heard his emotions build up. "Mahogany..cam,sammy." I explained. "Thats it? Nash isnt there?" He asked calming down a bit. "Nope.no nash here." I chukled alittle.we said our goodbyes and i hung up.
-
-
I walked out the bathroom, to see nash and sammy sleeping. Shit they fall asleep fast. But wait theres only 2 beds and no where else to sleep. There was t a couch and last place im sleeping is the fucking floor. I sat there looking T the boys sleeping. I decied to sleep with nash. I got under the blanket and just sat there. I soon heard moaning sounds that came from cams and mahoganys room. "Nashhy." I wisperd shaking him lightly and he woke up smiling."mmh?" He was so cute. "Sounds like someone is having fun!" I said as nash heard them as well. We both started laughing. "Your cute when you laugh." Nash said.
-
-
I just sat there and thought about It....i think I'm in a love triangle with Grier Wilkinson and Gilinksy. Fuck me!
-
-
Stay bad baddies😏