Almost cought

Me and jack left the hospital.
-
-
"Im sorry" jack said breaking the silence."yeah I bet you are" i said not looking at Jack once. "you know I'm trying to be nice and you're being a little bitch." He said stoping the car where his house is."Nice? oh you're trying to be nice? you fucking kidnapped me and raped me as a virgin and you think Your nice? yeah no you're far from nice." I said slamming the car door. "You know what?" Jack asked. "What?" I said as he opened the house door.
-
-
He slapped me right across the face. I fell down crying into my knees. "Oh my god janelle im so sorry i just-" i cut jack off. "Can i take a shower?" I said crying. "Yea go ahead." Jack said and i walked upstairs. I shut the door and quickly locked it. "Hey janelle can a friend come over?" Jack asked through the other side of the door. "Why do i care? Its your house." I said and i heard him leave.
-
I took my clothes off and set the shower to the right temperture. I hoped in and leaned back to the shower wall and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath.."its gonna get better." I wisperd to myself. "Hopefully..." I thought.
-
-
I got out the shower and went into my room. I had a room to myself with a huge closet full with clothes. I threw on yoga shorts and a muscle tee and a Vs (victoria secerts) bra on with matching underwear. I heard 3 voices. I walked down stairs to see 2 Hot ass boys. "Shawn, sammy, this is my girlfriend Janelle." He said introducing me. "H-hi" i said and not once did my eyes leave of of shawn.
"JANELLE YOUR DATING JACK STOP LOOKING A SHAWN AND SAMMY IN A SEXUAL FUCKING WAY." I screamed at myself. "Hey." Sammy and shawn said. I sat on jacks lap and went on twitter.
@xoxojanelle: Wtf! To hot..hot damn call the police and the fireman.😍😏😂
"Hey so me and shawn are going to the storewanna come?" He asked me and sammy but we were watching red band society. "No shhhhh" i said and jack and shawn left."so your jacks sex slave?" Sammy asked grabing a beer. "What? No" i said he threw me a beer. "He told me..dont need to lie." Sammy siad sitting next to me."fine i am but im not giving him sex. And you know so why dont you get me out of here?" I asked giving sammy the beer. "I dont drink." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh so your a ficy girl?" Sammy said laughing. "Yeah you could say that." I smirked and walked upstairs. I was pushed onto the bed by sammy.
-
-
"Sammy jack is coming backkk." I moaned as he ripped my tank top off. He didnt stop ."SAMMY!" I yelled and pushed him off of me. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "I cant okay....jack will hurt me." I said as tears fell from. My cheek. "No you won't because night me and Shawn are getting you out of here." He said. "Really???" I said walking out the door. "Mmm" he said smiling. "THANKYOU." I screamed and hugged him. "Why are you thanking him?" Jack asked. "Oh- um he just- um said that- he Has This new gift card tp american apparel for $50 and he said he'll give it to me." I said walking down to jack. "Mm okay" jack said giving sammy that death look."baby i swear" i said and kissed him. Shawn laughed.
-
-
We all sat and watched the conjuring. I sat on jacks lap. And we were cuddled all up. But every time i looked at sammy he had a pissed facial expression.
-
-
Who thinks sammy has a crush on janelle?? Meeee
Stay bad, badies