Theres no going back.

I look next to the bed stand and see a brooken piece of glass.. I take it And slice my wrist.
Jacks facial expression changed quickly.
"JANEllE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?"
~
~
I lay on the bed with my wrist gushing out blood.
Slowly I started to loose vision,I hear jack yelling for the guys and I hear them running up the stairs .
All I remember is someone lifting my body .
After that,everything blacked out.
~
~
I finally open my eyes. It's very,bright. I lift my head and start to look around.
I look down at my wrist and notice I'm in a hospital .
I look to my side and Sammy is in a chair sleeping.he has roses and a get well card.
~
"Sam?" I whisper .
His head shot up .
"Janelle,I'm so sorry."
He gets up and gives me a hug.
I was so confused. He was the only one there.
The nurse comes in and checks up on me.
She has a note pad and a pen.
~
~
"Mr.Wilkinson , correct?"
"Yes, yes that's me" Sammy says clenching his hand.
"Can I get a moment with your lovely girlfriend?"the nurse smiles at me then Sammy.
"Girlfr-" I seas gonna ask the nurse what she meant but Sammy quickly cut me off.
"Yes uh of course." He then smiles at me and walks out of the room.
-
"So , Janelle. Tell my what's been going on."
"Nothing has been going on"
"Are you sure??  What  made you do this? You do know you lost plenty of blood"
I should've done it. I should've told on them. But what about there future careers?? All their fans??
"Well actually..." - I cut myself off. I couldn't tell on them.
I continue talking.
"You're a nurse. Not a damn detective.  Fine now. So that means I can leave. I think that's what's best for me."
The nurse  looks at me in shock.
I ignore her and change into my normal clothes.
-
"Thanks for the help anyways" I say and walk out the room.
I see Sammy sitting there bring his nails.
"What happened ?!" He said.
"Um I'll tell you in the car can we just leave?"
"Yeah .. Sure. Whatever. Let's go."
-
-
Me and Sammy walk out the hospital into his car.
We both sat down and it was just silence. Nothing was said. The doors shut behind us and that was it. He didn't even turn the car on. We both just had a moment of silence. Finally.
-
Then a shine from the street lights reflect into the car. Just enough to where we could see each other. We both stare into each others eyes.
-
"Janelle, I'am so sorry for every-"
I cut Sammy off by pushing my lips against his.
I pull away from him.
-
"You can't take me back there Sammy... Please don't. "
-
"Janelle ... I wasn't planning on it. Listen , I- I love you Okay? Please don't think I'm crazy. I know we barley know each other . But you, you give me butterflies and make me blush Everytime I even think about you. And lately I haven't even been able to sleep at night because all I think about is who is using you for sex, or if jack is beating on you."
-
"Sammy, I love you too. But where are we gonna go?"
-
"Just go to sleep. In the morning you'll see. Trust me."
-
I nod my head and close me eyes. Soon, I was passed out.

-
HEY PEOPLE!! SO THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING!! LOVE YAAAA. AND I ASKED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT YOUR NAMES SO IN THE FUTURE YOU COULD BE LIKE DATING THE BOYS SO AGAINNNNN, PLEASS PUT YOUR NAME AND ANY BOY CHARACTER FROM THIS BOOK IN THE COMMENTS OR PM ME!!!! I REALLY NEED GIRLFRIENDS FOR THE BOYS .
-
Example (Brianna, Shawn Mendes)
As always , stay bad baddies💖

Also people ask me a lot where I met Sammy and the answer is I met him when he did his east coast tour around May. Soooo Yeahhh!!