Just jacks?

I jumped into the shower. When i went into the shower i heard the door bust open. "Janelle im fucking you." Jack said. "Wait what? Why??? NO" i was so confused. He jumped in the shower and pushed me against the wall. "Jackkk st-op" i lightly moaned, as he kissed my neck and his hands travled my body. "Shhhh...i know you want me." He said as he picked me up so know my legs were wrapped around his waist. "Jaccckk i-i sh-ould -ggg-go Backk-" i said moaned in between the hot makeout session. I turned the shower off. He laid me on the bed and kissed my body from the neck down to my stomach. "I know your not as inocent as you make yourself seem babe." Jack said as he rubbed my slit. "Jackk just FUCK ME!" I screamed since he was a teased. I know hes the enemy but he was such a turn on. "Mmh show me how much you want me." Jack moaned as he kissed back up to my body. "I want you alot daddy." I said as I flipped us over so know i was the one in control. Jack pushed into me. "Uhhhh babygirl your so tight..." Jack moaned as i bounced up and down on his d!ck. "mmh daddy like that..." I said as the sex was getting faster and faster. "Ughhh daddy.." I moaned into his ear. "Stop your teasing me." Jack slightly smirked. "Im coming baby." Jack said as i hoped off and his warm juices squrited into my mouth. I was going to spit but spiters are quiters. So ugh I swallowed. "Baby your the best." Jack said as i walked into the bathroom like a duck since i was hurting. "Mmmhh." I was in such pain but he was so hot and sexy so why do i care. "Jack baby come here." I said before he was leaving the room. "Since when do you call me baby?" He asked blushing a bit. "Is that okay?" I asked since im not trying to get hit or anything. "No but what do you want?" He asked. "Can i just be yours... I dont want to have a schedule or anything. I like you.. Just you. And if im gonna be a sex slave cant i be just your sex slave?" I asked as i tried keeping tears in. "Of course baby. And do you officially wanna be my you know...girlfriend?" He asked staring at the ground. "Um yea?" I asked and laughed so did jack. "Okay im going to tell the guys." Jack said giving me a kiss and walked out the room.
-
-
Jacks pov
I walked down stairs to find all the guys laughing. "Okay..okay i fucked my girlfriend. And new sc-" nash cut me off. "Wait girlfriend?" He asked looking confused. "Like i was saying is i asked Janelle..... Yea she's all mine! Nash I know you like her I just see it when you look into her eyes! Cameron you wouldnt fuck her anyways in for the rest of you why do you want to fuck her anyways??you guys are disgusting." I said and walked up the stairs ."fuck you Jack." I heard them leave the house. When I got upstairs janelle was wearing some yoga shorts and a crop top she looked literally so fucking hot and sexy I just wanted to fuck her again. "Hey baby explled is on netflix! Lets watch it!" She said laying on the bed. "Okay babe." I said and i wrapped my arms around her small waist.
-
-
Stay bad,badies😏
Twitter @sillywilko