Chapter 13: A Great Surprise

Start from the beginning

They all said their farewells to Tyler and the look on his face was priceless.

"Those women scare me." He said to me in a whisper.

I couldn't help laugh. Here he is the 6 foot tall man scared of some little old women.

"They are harmless. Well all but Sherry. That one even has me worried some times. Once she asked if Matt and I were dating cause he came and hugged me. Then he kissed me on the forehead. I had to explain to her that he was my brother and that is illegal in the state of Florida." 

Tyler shook his head laughing. We walked towards my office when my pro shop manager Scott called out to me.

"Ms. Rochelle, do you have a minute or two?"

"Sure Scott, how can I help you?"  Tyler followed me into the pro shop.

"Hey sorry to bother you Ms. Rochelle, but for some reason these items are missing from the invoice and I don't know if they got mixed up with something in another area or if they never got shipped."

"Okay let me have a look." I took the invoice from him and Tyler was standing by the counter. I checked the boxes he had from when the orders came in. "Have you called Joe in the back to see if they got mixed up with the lane cleaners and oil that he ordered?"

"No I haven't yet."

"Okay let me go check with him and then I will let  you know. Plus I will have Jennifer check up front in the back stock room to see if they got placed there."

I started walking out the door and told Tyler to come with me but stay close cause I didn't need him getting hurt. Especially since sometimes the pins fly out from the machines in the back. 

He held onto my hand when we got in the back, at least until we got to Joe's office.

"Hey Joe" I called out to him.

"Up here El."

I looked to the top of one of the machines to see Joe sitting on top. "Hey Scott is missing some of his stuff that was supposed to be delivered the same time yours came in. Did you happen to get some resin and plugs?"

"No I haven't but I haven't checked in my order yet. Let me finish up here and when I am done I will go and check and let Scott know. And if I did or didn't I will let  you know as well."

"Alright thanks and I will check with Jennifer as well to see if they are in the stock room.  Hate to call the company and bitch them out."

"I hear that."

I nodded to Joe and both Ty and I started to walk back to the door that will lead us back to the front of the building.

"Babe, have you ever been completely alone in the building by yourself?" Tyler asked.

"No. There is always at least two of us locking up this building at all times at night. That's my rule. Safety to my employees and bowlers come first."

We made our way to my office. As soon as we got there Joe told me he had Scott's stuff and already told Scott that he had it and will bring it up to him. Which was a relief to me cause the last thing I wanted was to stress out and call the manufactures and complain.

I sat at my desk and rubbed my eyes. As I did I felt hands on my shoulders massaging them.

"mmm, that feels so good." I moaned as his hands worked magic on my shoulders.

"You like that baby?" His voice was low and deep. Seductively making my panties wet. How can this man's simple touch and seductive voice turn me on so much?