You look over your shoulder and see Jimin entering Seokjin's room. Jimin fully steps into the room and stands next to you as he stares over at Seokjin.

"Jin-hyung, are you okay?" he asks, eyes sparkling with sympathy as he stares down at Seokjin. You look between the two and awkwardly scratch at the back of your neck. Jimin glances at you before looking back at Seokjin. "Um... Y/N, I don't want to be mean but your dad's the one who upset Jin-hyung. You should probably let me handle this while you talk to your mom." Jimin points back towards the exit at Seokjin's room.

"Oh! Yeah... right." You state before turning on your heel to make your way towards the exit. You glance back at Seokjin and point over at him. "If there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know." Seokjin nods his head.

"There's something you can do for me." He states, causing you to pause at the doorframe. Your mind starts thinking about how he better not say anything that Jimin might over-analyze.

"What's that?" you ask without turning around.

"I'll text you later to negotiate a raise." You finally turn around, eyebrow arched and mouth ready to scold him. However, as you turn around, Jimin widens his eyes at you, urging you to comply.

You watch Jimin's mouth moving as he mouths the words 'just do it' at you. You roll your eyes before sighing.

"Fine, you can have a raise."

"Thank you, boss." Seokjin grins proudly at you. Your eyes shoot daggers at his before you make your way out of his bedroom and down the stairs to find your mother.

Upon making it to the living room, you see your mother sitting on the couch as she stares down at her hands. You slightly cough to let her know that you're in the room. Her body slightly jumps as you startle her and she immediately brings her hand up to her face, wiping tears away from her face. Your heart drops at the sight of her struggling to hide her tears from you.

"Mom..." you mumble out. She looks up at you and gives you a soft smile. You stare over at her, feeling guilty as you stare down at her.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" you nod your head. "Jimin talked to me a few minutes ago. He told me that you've been struggling with love." You lift your eyebrows.

"I'm gonna kill-"

"Are you struggling because of the way your father and I acted around you since you were little?" she interrupts. You pause mid-step and look back at your mother, who's staring up at you.

"Um..." your eyes lock onto the floor for a moment before you look up at your mom. "I don't know what to tell you, mom." You state bluntly.

"Y/N, I know that men aren't the most... tolerant humans on the world," your mom replies while sighing. "But not all of them are as controlling as your father, you know." You merely roll your eyes at her statement.

"I know that. That's why I'm seeing someone right now." You state before rolling your eyes. "I don't know why you put up with dad's controlling attitude and his sexist values. He's a horrible father and an even worse husband."

"Y/N, I wanted you and Lisa to have a good childhood."

"Well, being married to a man who treats us as though we're incapable of thinking for ourselves isn't the best environment to raise your daughters in." you say. "He also was rude to everyone, you're lucky that Lisa and I are still kind people even though we grew up with him teaching us to be rude to people." She nods her head while staring up at you and you cross your arms.