Hyungwon

You're currently in your kitchen, sitting at the dining room with Jimin as the two of you swatch different samples of lip balms on your lips.

"Y/N," Jimin whines out while he holds the next tube of lip balm close to his lips. "My lips are rubbed raw... I can't add anymore lip balm to them. I've already tested five on my lips and they're turning red." You glance over at Jimin and see his lips turning a bright red color from rubbing off each lip balm to test another. You also notice how his lips are starting to peel slightly due to them being so dry while wiping off each lip balm.

The two of you had been testing different samples the whole day today, wiping them off every two to three hours to test a new one. Your lips were starting to get a little raw as well, but you're used to testing products and aren't a stranger to feeling this. This was the first time you had asked for Jimin's help while your other employees tested the many samples on their own as well.

"Okay, Jimin." You state while grinning over at him. "You can stop now. I'll test a few more by myself. Put a hydrating lip mask on your lips and let them rest." You order. Jimin nods his head before pushing his chair back as he starts to stand up, making his way out of the kitchen.

On his way out, he's met by Seokjin, who was about to push open the double doors to the kitchen to find you.

"Oh, hey, hyung." Jimin states at Seokjin. Seokjin stops Jimin by gently resting his hand on his shoulder. Jimin looks up at the man with confusion written all over his face.

"Jimin-ah," he states while placing both hands on Jimin's shoulders. "Why do your lips look like that?" Jimin frowns as he looks up at Seokjin.

"Y/N and I are testing lip balm samples for her next product. I tested too many and now my lips are chapped." Jimin explains before moving past Seokjin. "Now if you excuse me, I have to let my lips rest." Seokjin nods his head, watching as the younger leaves the room before shaking his head. Turning around, he sees you sitting at the dining room table, applying a sample on your lips.

He watches as you glide the sample on your lips, testing the softness of the formula and the taste of the lip balm. You press your lips together and make a soft 'pop' sound as you smack them together, rubbing the lip balm in. Glancing up, you notice Seokjin staring at you and you immediately pause, your eyes widening as you look over at him. He smirks as you start to become shy.

"Oh... hi, Jin." You state before shyly smiling over at him. He nods his head in acknowledgement before he steps fully into the kitchen.

Glancing down, he notices the many samples sitting in two different piles. On your left sat about 10 different samples and on your right sat 15 more. He lifts his eyebrows as he looks back up at you.

"I'm guessing these are the lip balms Jimin helped test?" he questions while gesturing towards the tubes sitting on the table. You nod your head tiredly as you rest both of your elbows on the table. You place your fingertips against your temples as you slowly massage your head.

"Yes... and we still haven't found one we like." You sigh softly before moving one hand away from your temple as you gesture down towards the pile on your left. "We've already tested almost half of them and still haven't found the right one." You move the tube that you just put on your lips to the left pile, making that 11.

Seokjin looks down at you with sympathy in his eyes, softly smiling.

"You really want this product to be perfect, don't you?" he questions. You nod your head and move your other hand away from your temple, allowing it to flop onto the table with a thud.