Full of Surprises

Smackdown
January 28

*in the ring*

Michael and Paige are seen in the ring as the crowd was cheering for them. They're seen smiling as Michael begins to speak.

Michael: Last Monday on Raw was...something. Not only I made fun of my grandfather, but I also find out I'm going to be in a Fatal Four Way against the former members of the Shield, plus Alex at Fastlane to get an opportunity to face my father at the main event of Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship...I think I just word vomit all that stuff. *shakes his head*

The crowd laughs as Paige stiffed a chuckle.

Michael: Anyway, while that's going on, Paige here doesn't have an opponent for Fastlane. Which, to be honest, is pathetic that they forgot about the Wom-Divas! Championship.

The crowd laughed as they can see Michael is not pleased saying that.

Michael: Anyway, so I decided that tonight, the Divas will have to earn that chance to be the number one contender. So, I plan on having every single Diva backstage to come out and face each other all at once in a Battle Royale.

The crowd cheers as Paige nods in agreement.

Michael: But...there will be a couple of opponents that will interest you if you watched NXT or other matches on the WWE Network for...

Crowd: $9.99!

Michael: $9.99! *chuckles* Hey, if Kane did it, dad did it, so can I. Right?

Paige: Yeah.

Michael: So, as for the match...let me see the time and...*looks on his phone* starts right now.

The crowd cheers as Paige and Michael walked out of the ring as the Divas came out and made their way to the ring. Paige and Michael got headsets and sat next to Byron Saxton with Paige sitting on Michael's lap.

Mauro: Good to see you two joining us, Michael and Paige.

Michael: It's a pleasure, Ranallo. Jerry, Byron.

Paige: Glad to be here.

Byron: So, Paige who do you think could win this match, tonight?

Paige: *shrugs* Don't know, don't care. Just like Charlotte, I would beat them and stay Diva champion.

Jerry: Determined as always, Paige.

The Divas entered the ring while officials stood at ringside, so they can see who was eliminated or not. Charlotte is seen glaring at Paige, also telling her she'll win and beat her at Fastlane.

Paige just smiles and waves at her, before snuggling against Michael.

Charlotte scowls before turning away, as she and the other divas get ready for their match.

Mauro: So, who are the opponents you spoke about, Michael?

Michael: You're about to see.

Soon...

The crowd pops as the Divas turn to the stage, shocked as Bayley comes out of the stage.

Byron: It's Bayley!

Jerry: What in the world?!

Mauro: This is shocking, to say the least! Bayley from NXT had made her main roster debut here on Smackdown!