Hard to keep secrets

Saraya is packing up her clothes while talking to Rebecca.

Rebecca: So, what is going with you and Michael? You both seem very close to each other both in kayfabe and backstage.

Saraya: We known each other since my time NXT.

Rebecca: Oh I remember. Yeah, I heard stories about him backstage with the other superstars. That's how I meet him last year.

Saraya: Yeah. We would talk with each other backstage about stuff. I couldn't think of at time when someone that was 15 years old was so kind to kind.

Rebecca: Indeed. Everyone has had some good interactions with Michael.

Saraya: But when I saw him last year, when he came for Summerslam, I started to get this strange feeling when I'm around him.

Rebecca: Really? Probably because of how he's grown up. He has been working out and training with his father and Godfather, you know.

Saraya: Yeah. But, even though he grew up, he still the sweet, kind kid I grew to care for since 2012. And I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Rebecca: True. He has the looks, attitude, and personality any girl would dream to have. But I like what he said earlier, that he's not asking a girl to go out with him and instead he wants a girl who can love him equally.

Saraya: Yeah. It's very weird that he's 18 and very wise.

Rebecca: Yeah.

Saraya: Even though I hate how Emma tries to get to him. I mean, she was too close to his personal space and he was visibly uncomfortable.

Rebecca: That really did bugged me. But I was very surprised that you came in and attack her with rage. Why's that?

Saraya: I-Umm. Well...I was trying to make sure Michael doesn't go for a girl that makes him uncomfortable. Anyway, I need to go. Bye, Becca.

She walks out of the room as Rebecca watches her leave. Something seems off with her when she said that. She never heard Saraya stutter when mentioning about the rage attack on Emma.

Saraya is walking down to the parking lot, thinking about the first time she meet Michael.

*flashback*

Saraya just had her match against Sasha Banks and is walking down the hallway. She suddenly bumps into someone which caused her stumble back a bit.

?: Oh. Sorry, I wasn't looking.

Paige: Then you should watch where-

She looks and sees a kid that was 3 inches shorter than her, looking like he's a teenager. He has blonde hair that is wilded a bit, blue eyes and is a bit muscular for his age.

Paige: Sorry. But, I don't think I've seen you around here. Who are you?

Michael: Michael. Michael Levesque. You're Paige, right? Nice to meet you.

Paige: Wait. Levesque? Are you related to Hunter?

Michael: Yep. He's my dad. I came here to visit.

Paige: You're dad?

Michael: Yeah.

Paige looks over him.

Paige: Well, I do see the resemblance. If you're looking for him, he should be in his office.

Michael: Oh. Okay. I was looking for him. I kinda got lost here. Thanks, Paige.

Paige watches as the young teen walks away.

Paige: My name is Saraya by the way!

Michael: Okay. It's nice meeting you, Saraya!

*flashback ends*

That day marked the beginning of Saraya and Michael's friendship. In 2014, it marked the beginning of Saraya having feelings for Michael, which she kept it to herself. Since 2012, both she and Michael have got along very well. It was odd for her that the son of her Boss was very kind and not like the average spoiled brats that think they're on top of the world.

It gave her the impression that Michael is a caring guy. It surprises her that he hasn't had a girlfriend yet as he was perfect for any girl to have.

As she was walking, she sees Michael talking to some of the wrestlers, as they laughed, chatted, made jokes, before they walk away for the night. Michael turns and sees her.

Michael: Oh, hey Saraya. How are you?

Saraya: Doing fine. You?

Michael: Good. Though I a bit bothered by what Emma did earlier.

Saraya: And about me sitting on your lap?

Michael: A bit, but I know I can trust you, since your my best friend. So it doesn't bother me all that much.

Saraya can feel butterflies in her stomach. For Michael to say he trusts her, made her even more hard to keep the secret she has in her.

Saraya: You're really good with your words, love.

Michael: Come on, Saraya. You know I'm telling the truth.

Saraya: Yeah I know. Say Michael, there's something I need to tell you.

Michael: Really? What is it?

Saraya: Well, it's...I don't know how to say it.

Michael: Well, if it bothers you, then you don't have to say it. But sometimes when you don't say something, it makes me worry.

Saraya was now struggling to hold it even more. He's so sweet that he worries for her.

Saraya: Mike...I...I...I l-

Paul: Michael! We need to go!

Michael: Coming! Sorry, Saraya. I have to go. See ya later, okay?

Saraya: *sighs in disappointment* Sure. Take care, Michael.

Michael: You too. Bye!

Michael gives her a hug and he quickly goes to where his father called him, with Saraya watching him, shaking her head and leaving.