Couldn't hold back

December 7
Raw

It was the League of Nations in the ring until they got cut of by The Wyatt Family who got cut off by The Dudley Boys and Tommy Dreamer. They brought out a returning Rhyno on their team when Bray mentioned they were out numbered, all of them were about to go after them until Roman's theme hit.

JBL: What the heck is going on? This scream chaos.

Cole: You got that right. There's Roman Reigns and he is followed by the Usos, and Dean Ambrose!

Reigns and his team make there way down through the crowd and over the barricades.

Cole: Can this thing get any more chaotic?

Michael's theme plays and it made pop. He comes out with a mic in his hands and his hair on a ponytail. He was wearing an Authority T-Shirt, some cargo pants, and black shoes.

Michael: Whoa, whoa, whoa hold on a second here, ladies and gentlemen...don't know why I said ladies since there's no lady in the ring but whatever.

The crowd laughs as the some of the wrestlers laughed as well.

Michael: Before I say anything...Tommy Dreamer. Nice seeing you again my friend.

The crowd cheers as Tommy nods at him.

Michael: And it looks like somebody got the Rhyno here on Raw! Good to see you again, man.

The crowd pops as Rhyno gave a intense nod.

Sheamus: What are you doing out here, Michael? This is grown mans business and nobody wants you out here so get out of here.

Michael: If this is a grown mans business then why are all of The League of Nations in the ring? I mean I don't want to start any rumors but when I low blowed you Sheamus back at Survivor Series, I felt nothing.

The crowd oohed as he started yelling at him, looking embarrassed.

Michael: Now I don't know what's going on down there but ladies them bulges are just lies.

The crowd laughs even more as some of the superstars laughed as well.

Michael: Okay. No more jokes. Time to get serious...maybe. But all that aside, I can see we have situation here, don't we? The League here, Wyatt's there, ECW over there, and Reigns' team over there. We got 16 men in the ring, ready to go Battle Royal here. But, my parents don't want to have a lot of chaos, so...I asked them about a match.

The crowd begins to wonder what kind of match he's planning as the superstars wonder as well.

Michael: I told them this and they approved it. Tonight, we'll be having a Fatal Four Way Elimination Tag Team Match!

The crowd cheered as all the guys looked pumped and okay with it.

Michael; That's right. And guess what? It's gonna happen right now. *getting cheers* So have fun murdering each other, guys!

Michael's theme plays as he walks back with the superstars getting ready for their match.

*later, backstage*

The Miz is in the ring, and he welcomes the crowd to his show. Miz then introduces Ric Flair and Charlotte to the ring. Miz discuss to the about how she changed after Survivor Series and the situation she has with Paige. Ric would answer some questions while his daughter tried to avoid answering some.