Not Everyone is Dealt a Good Card

(y/n POV)

we had arrived at a building in the middle of no ware. there were trees surrounding it no human in sight only vampires. the vampire I talked with, Ego, helped me out of the van and took me inside.

he had to enter a code to enter the building. the whole outside was prison like till we got inside. we were in a reception room, ego spoke "this is the girl.,"

then another man spoke "alright.," 

he held my arm really tight id thought it could brake my arm. he was tall and built, he had red eyes and short brown hair accompanied by a matching beard. he ruffle thru me into a cell. I looked around it it was like your standard prison cell.

there was another woman in there she had the same blood red eyes. she also had fiery red hair that complemented her eyes "you gona keep staring or intro duce your self.,"

"sorry, um I'm y/n.,"

"Trish.,"

"I'm sorry to ask but were am I?,"

"look this place is worse then hell kid, they treat us like dogs. its killed or be killed.,"

"sometimes I wouldn't mind dyeing especially how my weeks been.,"

"don't ever say that again kid, you don't truly mean it.,"

"I'm sorry its just my parents have physically and mentally abused me because of who I love.,"

"I'm sorry kid but that's just the way life goes not everyone's dealt a good card.," before any one could say anything more the same man from before came in.

"come Y/n, initiation time.," I looked to Trish she hung her head down. I walked over to him and he ruffle graded me again. we walked down a long hall with multiple doors like the one of the room I'm staying in, till we got to a bigger wooden door.

there was a man inside "good evening, y/n," he was a short chubby vampire ", I'm Mr. Good and I run this establishment. her I shall look at your profile and determine your training and fighting name." he looked at the manila folder that was on his desk. what did he mean by fighting name? was I going to have to fight people? "I see... perfect the Huntress, now send her back Damon. she needs to rest she's got a lot ahead of her.,"

Damon grabbed my arm and we were walking down the hall again "I'm not going to run so can you at least loosen the grip a bit.,"

he looked at me and loosed it "fine.,"

"thank you, I'm not full vampire like all of you I get bruises.,"

"sorry didn't know.,"

"its fine.," we had made it to the cell and I stepped in the door closing behind me. "Trish what are they going to make me do?,"

"fight that's what they do they have people watch and make bets. its how they get money, betting on the dogs.,"

I laid down and closed my eyes. I missed jasper so much, but maybe if I wasn't in his life he would be safe no one could hurt him. I wouldn't care as long as he is safe.

I was awoken by demon yelling "get up you have training.," I opened my eyes and started walking with him. thank god he didn't grab my arm this time. we walked till we were in a court yard like outside area "alright today we do combat try to pin me on the ground, and go.,"

I tried and easily got him down. we did it a couple more times before we started to head back. I stepped in my cell expecting the door to close but it didn't instead he said something "be ready both of you fight each other tomorrow at 11. don't kill each other before the fight or you both die.," I shook my head and he walked out.

                                                                                       ~pickles2201