A Beautiful Wife

(y/n POV)

he slapped me again "we have just the thang for you.,"

I started to panic a little was he finally going to do it, was he finally going to end it and put me out of my misery. he grabbed another syringe and injected it into my arm. I instantly felt the world spinning and my eyes drifting. 

I was still aware of everything around me but I couldn't move or see anything. i felt him undoing my arms and legs but redoing them with rope. I felt my dad pick me up and carry me to what sounded like a vehicle.

the doors had closed and someone started to drive. I opened my eyes to see a vampire looking at me "interesting I wonder how long you'll last.,"

i started making muffled noises and he undid the mussel on my mouth "thank you thank you thank you they left that on my face for days.,"

"then you can at least stay quiet before I put it back on.,"

I nodded my head and he spoke again "tell me about your ability's and powers.,"

"I'm half vampire half human.,"

"really, interesting.,"

"I'm slightly master and stronger then some vampires, i have the ability to cloak my presence.,"

"then why don't you have it on wright now.,"

"I see no point in having it on, I'm not trying to run or hide am I?,"

"I suppose not.,"

"tell me about your self, wife adopted children, family?,"

" I have a beautiful wife and we recently adopted a new born teen.,"

"that's wonderful want to tell me about them so this car ride isn't so boring?,"

"oh why not? my wife is the kindest vampire I know and my daughters really sweet she was an orphan who went to a bad foster home but oh how I love her. we only eat animal blood and were trying to get Emma on the wright path.,

"your family sounds wonderful.,"

"yeah, so tell me about yours?,"

I looked down "the people who let you take me are my mom and dad, they've just been torturing me for who knows how long. the rest of my family is dead though all murdered by my father.,"

"I'm sorry dear.," he hugged me and I tried to hug back the best I could.

(jaspers POV)

I rammed my body against the the door and finally busted it down. the cement door cracked and crumbled as it hit the floor. I speeded out of the home and strain to her parents house, it had to be them who else could it be. they must have staged the hole thing.

I made it and bust the cottage styled door down. it was a medium sized house. they were in the Livingroom watching tv. i walked in and wrapped my hands around his through "you son of a bitch were is she.,"

he let out a crocked and evil laugh is teeth showed they were as crooked as he was. I wrapped my hand tighter around his neck and he stopped starting to turn blue. his wife then spoke "you'll never see her again.," she laughed too and I crushed his neck instantly killing him I then snapped her neck before searching the house.

she wasn't hear, then were else could she be what did they do to her. soon I hear Edward walk up to me "jasper we need to go before someone sees us.,"

I fallowed him home then sat on the couch everyone was in the Livingroom waiting. she was there but they either moved her o-o-or th-the-they.," I burst into tears how could I let this happen she's dead because of me. because I couldn't protect her, I had basically signed her death certificate.

                                                                                                 ~pickles2201