HOME

(Y/N POV)

he had a dager in his hand, he sloley stepped closer and dragged the dagwer down my left arm making blood run down my arm, i tried to scream but it was muffled tears slipped from my eyes. he looked me in the eyes and grined "i will brake you till you wish you were dead.," 

he dragged the dager down my other arm then proseded to crush my fingers "thats all for today you ungrateful bitch.,"

(Jaspers POV)

Charlsie had just called and told us to rush home, I was confused as to what he wanted. maybe it had to do something with Y/N. I rushed home to the smell of blood and bust the door down, "what happened!," everyone was sat in the Livingroom. "jasper, you might want to sit down.," "no alice i wont not till you tell me were the fuck is Y/N!,"

carslile spoke "when i came homw she was gone and there was blood on the kitchen floor. my hart shatered right there and then how could this happen. i should have protected her, what if her parents took her she always talked about how much she hatted that place. 

I fell to the ground the only thing i could do was cry she was so much to me and I couldn't protect her like i had promised i would..... what the hell is wrong with me. edward got level with me and promised me "dont worry even if it takes my life i will look for her.,"

(Y/N POV)

it was the next day the sun had rose thru the small window up by the celing. this time my mother had walked in. "how could you do this to me i thought i had raised you right, where did i go wrong?,"

she walked over to the dager and slowly drug it across my armes were i was previously cut only deeper. "i bet he only likes you for that pritty little face hu.," she dragged in down my cheek " for fuck sake you have the personality of grass. she grabbed the dagger and logged in into my right ear. i let out a muffled scream and let the tears finaly fall. "I have grate plans for you dear.," she procided the crush my finger they haddent even healled properly from the last time.

she slowly walked out and i tried to scream for jasper, but my father had had enughfe uf the noise and stormed in "you need to shut your mouth.," he slapped me and walked over to the counter and grabbed a sireng with a clouded substance in it. i started to squrm, he walked over and stabbed my upper arm with the needle and injected me with the liqed. 

i could feel it running to my vaines before i feel into a deep death like sleep.

i opened my eyes and was in a feild of tall green gran littered with beutiful flowers som yellow some purple and some of them were red. the feild was surounded by tall trees, the sky was a breilent blue with white fluffy clodes drifting in the sky.

jasper was laying next to me is eyes were there brilient amber as always, i loved the gold specks in them.  they were my home my everything. and the way he smiled made me the happyest person alive.

                                                                                                   ~pickles2201