first meeting's

I woke startled, I always did usually because bad dreams. they were common for hunters. I crawled out of my gray confider and walked to my closet. First day of school, again. I picked a black v neck dark skinny ripped jeans and a denim jacket, something simple. I went down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen at the stove.

"morning, mama.," I greeted chirpily giving her a hug.

"morning, sweetie, there's toast on the dining table for ya.,"

"ok, thank you.," I walked to the simple 4 legged brown table with matching chairs. I scarfed down my toast. and walked to the door. I slipped on my adidas and headed out car keys and backpack in hand. I slipped into my car and headed to my new school, forks highschool. i pulled in to the parking lot and stepped out of my car. people were staring, I noticed 6 pale people, or should I say vampires. they seemed close nit id be hard to sperate jasper from the rest. i walked to the office to see a nice old lady. 

"ma'am, I'm Y/n L/n.,"

"oh the new girl yes hears your schedule.," she handed me a paper and i went my own way. I walked thru the halls till I found my first class, math. I walked in and saw one of the pale boys.

"ahh you must be Ms. L/n.,"

"yes, Mr...?,"

"ahh sorry Mr. Tolleson. you can sit next to jasper.," he pointed to the pale boy. He must be the target. I walked over and sat next to him. 

I held my hand out ",nice to meet you, I'm Y/N.,"

"jasper.," he barely talked and didn't shake my hand he was kinda rude.

class ended him not saying a word. he quickly walked out his eyes were dark from hunger. he was definitely the target. I walked out and the rest of the day was pretty boring no more classes with vampires, until lunch. I walked over to the salad bar, scoping the cafeteria. I see them all at one table. 

i only grab an apple and then walk out side, thank god it wasn't raining. I quickly found a bench and used my super hearing to listen in on them. thru out the day I had learned there names, faces, and special ability's. I was worried about Edwards since he wouldn't be abele to read my mind, it might make then suspicious.

Edward started to speak ",i cant read her mind, do you think she's like you, Bella?"

she responded ", maybe, she's kinda suspicious."

" I second that, I cant see her in the future.," the short haired girl quipped. I had, had it and decided to head in. a skinny boy with blond hair and blue eyes walked up to me. "hey the names, mike, me and my friends were wondering if you wanted to sit with us?," I sweetly smiled and said "shur, thank you." 

he lead me to an empty seat at his table and introduced me to every one. "so, who are those really pale kids?,"

one of the girls replied "the Cullen's really creepy they are. Bella and Edward date so do Emmet and Rosalie. and jasper n' Alice, kinda creepie with them being siblings.,"

I nodded "ima go talk to them.," they groaned but this might be my chance to get close.

                                                                                             ~pickles