Cullen's

after I told my mom this I blacked out, it was like magic. then, I was awoken strapped to a old wooden chair. their was a light above me. my mother walked in.

"you ungrateful bitch falling in love with a monster.," she slapped me. my father was there two.

he spoke next "no daughter of mine, will love a vampire.,"

(time skip)

It had been a 4 days, my parents had finally taught me out of my discusting ways. it was early morning, they told me to change and shower for school.

 I put on a gray guns and roses t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. thank god for the vampire in me, so I could heal faster than normal. I drove to the school and walked in. jasper walked up to me. "are you ok?,"

"yeah, something came up I had to go to back to Cali.,"

"oh ok,." he walked away. I stared at him walking away a strange feeling In my chest, almost an acing feeling. why did it hurt seeing him so upset, I should be laughing in his face. 

either way, I walked to my locker when Edward stormed up to me "why didn't you come like I said to?,"

"things came up.,"

"I don't believe you.," I went to leave before he garbed my wrist. it triggered my memories from the past few days. he immediately let go, there was sympathy in his eyes, it was a strange look. I walked off he started to fallow me. "I think we should go some ware privet and talk, I saw what they did to you.,"

I looked at him wide eyed "o...ok.," I fallowed him to an empty class room. he spoke "i need you to tell me every thing.,"

I looked him in the eyes, a tear fell down my cheek "i have surtin vampire abilities which my family use to hunt vampires. I'm supposed to kill jasper but I fell in love, so I paid the price.," he looked at me wide eyed. "please don't tell any one, I'm not ready for them to know the whole truth.," he hugged me. "of course.," I was seeing a side of him I've never seen before. "is it ok if i make my barrier invisible to you, you'll be able to read my mind any time you wish.," I still hadent let go. "only if you want to, sweetie.,"

he finally let go. "can I stay with you, if I go home my parents will murder me, literally.," he nodded his head. "you can ride home with me and Bella.," "thank you, Edward, no ones ever been this nice to me.," I left and walked to my first period. when I walked into the class, i stepped over to my seat and sat next to jasper. "I'm sorry.," he looked at me "for what, darlin, you haven't done anything.," before I could respond the teacher walked in and class started.

(time skip) 3:30

I walked over to the Cullen's all by there cars. "hay you ready to go?," Edward asked me. the rest of the family turned to him. I spoke up "ill explain when we get there.," they all got in there respected vehicles and we drove of deep into the forest.

we had pulled up to a nice modern home. "wow.," jasper looked at me smiling slightly. Edward led me in and sat me on a couch, it was amazingly comfortable. two people came in "you must be y/n, I'm Charlsie, and that's Esme. were the kids' adoptive parents.," I responded holding my had out witch he shook "nice to meet you.,"

before any more conversing could happen jasper spoke up "so, why are you here?,"

                                                                                  ~pickles