𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

the following day was a normal school day wherein everybody including y/n and her crew were in their group learning world history with their educator midnight. she had experienced declarations and guidelines on what to accomplish for now and so on yet y/n then again payed no regard for the educator or anybody besides. the girl was drained to try and focus and simply needed to rest at that point.

katsuki had turned around to perceive what his better half who sat behind him was doing. the one time she hushed up was the point at which he was concerned. when he turned his head around he saw you drooped over your desk , snoozing.

he was bantering on awakening you to focus on the exercise or just to let you rest considering you looked so peaceful. besides that, him being him , he chose to awaken you

" 𝗵𝗲𝘆. 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. " he murmured , tapping on your hand

she opened one eye to take a gander at him prior to murmuring , still not trying to get up and focus.

"𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀. " he said again , snatching your hand and delicately shaking it.

rather than smacking him away like last time , you wrapped your pinky to his own. he was confounded by your finger wrapping his yet he before long got the reminder.

he pivoted to confront the front and focus on the exercise however as opposed to releasing you , he got 4 of your fingers and clutched them , as though he was holding your hand. you remained drooped over your desk with a little grin at his signal prior to shutting your eyes again. katsuki utilized his other hand to cover the side of his face to forestall anybody to see the redden blush on his cheeks.

 katsuki utilized his other hand to cover the side of his face to forestall anybody to see the redden blush on his cheeks

( 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗸𝘂 , 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 :) )

" 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ! 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 ! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 ! " midnight clarifies while giving out everybody a worksheet to finish

" 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵. " she added , making everybody jump out of their seats in energy.

every single understudy had chosen to work with an accomplice and sat with them since the instructor allowed them to do as such.

" 𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗬/𝗡 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 .. 𝗼𝗵 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " mina hollered from across the room prior to going up to your desk and seeing katsuki's and your hands in each other.