𝘁𝗲𝗻

subsequent to getting reprimanded by aizawa , y/n and the remainder of the bakusquad strolled down a couple of lobbies to go to the locker rooms and change into their saint ensembles.

y/n's saint outfit was only a skin tight body suit with a dark veil that covered her eyes. her suit was tight yet it was anything but difficult to move in it , her quirk was generally associated with combat and she needed to move alot , the suit indicated her bends and she was glad for her body.

she couldn't have cared less if people had thought of her body , everybody was extraordinary and she was sure about that.

all the ladies left the locker rooms and went to the ground beta , the young men were outside at point out , bakugo, kiri , and denki were all in a gathering talking.

mina and y/n strolled close to one another discussing random things. they at last made it to the group of boys.

the gathering young men halted what they are doing to gaze at the girls. this was the first occasion when they saw her in her hero suit, taking into account that everytime she got it , she needed to restore it to make fixes , so she just remained in her workout clothes.

" 𝗬/𝗡 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘 " denki hollered

" 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽 " sero bounced in the convo and slapping denki on the rear of his neck. she gazed at them as though they were crackheads requesting coke

" 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀. " bakugo said leaving the gathering.

she gazed at his back for a second before she approached him

" 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼 " she said taking a gander at the irate pomeranian

" 𝗶 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆/𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 - " he answered as yet strolling ,

" 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁 " she cut him off.

"𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. " he said looking disturbed and scouring his sanctuaries , most likely inclination a migraine coming.

" 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝘃𝟭 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀. 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 ? " mr. aizawa said to the entire class.

" 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗿 ! " everybody hollered

" 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻. " mr. aizawa said giving us an unpleasant grin.

𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 >:)