𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

y/n woke up basically late as hell , taking into account that she just dozed for 5 hours and it was currently 8:31 , she just had 9 minutes to get dressed and do things like brush her teeth or brush her hair before first period began.

she moved quickly to the point that it would nearly humiliate sonic , she got herself dressed and darted out the entryway , running down the lobbies and fundamentally yeeted herself in the classroom

" 𝗢𝗛 𝗦𝗛𝗜 - " she landed face first on the virus solid floor , everybody halted what they were doing and took a gander at the h/c girl who was currently on her back taking a gander at the roof with a little red knock on her brow.

she saw her colleagues who were eyes wide and stunned that she essentially hurled herself entirely into the classroom so she wouldn't be checked late or missing.

she gave them a thumbs and a smile saying " 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 , 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 , 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲."

they all perspiration dropped and all said in association " 𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 " they all returned to talking and giggling failing to remember that their colleague hurled herself entirely into the classroom.

she gradually got up from the virus floor and strolled to her work area that was behind the an irate troll.

her head was beating cause she arrived on the ground head first. mina and denki went to straight to her work area and bakugo's to visit , " 𝘆𝗼𝗼 𝘆/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 ? 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 " denki said between snickers.

" 𝘆/𝗻 𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 " mina said marginally concerned yet giggling.

" 𝘄𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 " she said snidely while setting up her middle finger at denki and mina

" 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆/𝗻𝗻𝗻 " mina said while pantomiming blowing kisses at the girl

" 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 " she said. mina and her just stayed there gazing at one another reexamining what they had stated, and denki and bakugo stayed there puzzled and confounded

mina and her broke out giggling , she wound up on the floor of her seat arrival on the ground actually snickering attempting to regain some composure.

mina was gripping her stomach actually biting the dust from chuckling , denki and bakugo still saw them like on the off chance that they were insane ,

" 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 ... " bakugo said as yet gazing at their giggling figures

" 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 " denki addressed

bakugo saw him appalled while denki was making heart shapes with his hands and making a gesture of blowing kisses at the male , bakugo had enough and got up to begin pursuing poor denki around the room.

" 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗚𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘 ! " denki shouted while praying to whatever god to please save him from the furious canine that is pursuing him.

" 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗬 " bakugo shouted

𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗿.𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆/𝗻 , 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.

𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆/𝗻 , 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁