𝘁𝘄𝗼

everybody came up to her work area posing inquiries or presenting themselves , one of the understudies asked "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲 " she froze and glanced around to see where the voice came from.

turns out she needed to peer to the cold earth to see the individual , a little kid with balls on his head as hair.

she took a gander at him and glared " 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. " the man child ran and stowed away the rear of the class. another male understudy came up to her , he had red spiked hair that seemed, by all accounts, to be gelled and styled to resemble that.

he said " 𝗵𝗲𝘆 ! 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 ! 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮 , 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 " he scoured the rear of his neck , humiliated that his colleague did that to another understudy.

she waved him off and answered back " 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 , 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 " she stopped to take a gander at his hair and praised him saying " 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 , 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 " he grinned and said " 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ! " he took a gander at the debris light haired male and said " 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 ! "

the debris blonde answered with his center finger up , as yet looking ahead and said " 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿. " she slapped a hand on her mouth to prevent myself from snickering at his comment and class started.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 :

y/n strolled to the lunch surge cafeteria to arrange her food and be on her way. she thought she had grain made any companions , just chatted with her cohorts yet she wouldn't think about them as companions yet.

she got her food and strolled to a vacant table until she heard an uproarious shout saying " 𝘆/𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 ! " she sorted out the voice had a place with kirishima. she took his offer and started strolling to his table brimming with different colleagues.

 she took his offer and started strolling to his table brimming with different colleagues