𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

it was the evening on a sunday , and all y/n needed to do was rest and binge watch. the hard preparing mr. aizawa had put his understudies however made her not so much vigorous but rather more apathetic. she strolled in the common room to recover a nibble from the kitchen until she heard a voice

" 𝘆/𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻 ! "

y/n pivoted to see who called her name in a boisterous cherry tone. just to see her pink haired companion she met a little while back , she enthusiastically skirted to her , the boys were additionally with her yet strolled all the more languidly and moderate.

" 𝘆/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 , 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 ! " she said highlighting the boys. the boys all grinned and gestured expect for bakugo , who seemed as though he simply needed to return to his dorm and rest " 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀. " he said frowning at the red head who most likely constrained him to emerge from his room , denki answered to his comment and said " 𝗰𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 ! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 " he grinned at the debris blonde.

bakugo tched and scowled at the ground. y/n just gestured to her offer and said " 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 " mina screeched uproariously and said " 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝟭 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 ! " after that everybody spilt up and went to their quarters or elsewhere. y/n went directly to her residence and into her storage room, she got a larger than usual nike hoodie alongside light blue boyfriend jeans , and white air force 1s.

 y/n went directly to her residence and into her storage room, she got a larger than usual nike hoodie alongside light blue boyfriend jeans , and white air force 1s

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 :)

subsequent to picking an outfit , she went to her own washroom and brushed her h/c hair. soon after , she began strolling towards the regular room and saw her companion gathering. she grinned and waved at her companions which they waved back. denki drew near to her and said " 𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 " while doing the 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 pose. she slapped a hand on her mouth and said " 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 , 𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘂 - " sero cut her off and said " 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 " she took a gander at them and said " 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 "

" 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀 " bakugo said. her consideration went to the debris blonde rather than the two boys before her , she paid heed in his outfit , a white expertise shirt with dark cargo pants , and white air force 1s

 her consideration went to the debris blonde rather than the two boys before her , she paid heed in his outfit , a white expertise shirt with dark cargo pants , and white air force 1s

𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :)

' 𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝘀 ' she gazed at him longer then she needed to which prompted him understanding her gazing and said " 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 " he said with sarcasm.

when she quit gazing and looked the alternate way , humiliated that she got caught " 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 " she muttered , with a grin actually put all over he just shrugged " 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀 " she glared ' 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗵𝗼𝗲 '

after everybody pulled together , they began strolling to the arcade actually visiting and chuckling in transit , denki and sero continued discussing about drugs , mina discussing design and places to go straightaway , kiri was discussing ' manly ' things , and bakugo continued shouting like clockwork.

they all right away made it to the arcade , strolled in , payed for their tokens, and began meandering through the arcade to discover games to play.