𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

" 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 ! 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘁 ! " you said , hitting the males back again and again

" 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 ? 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗼. " he said , irritated by you who was consistently hitting him

after katsuki began to pursue you , it turned into an argument and for them. katsuki continued attempting to get before you , while you continued attempting to push him far removed.

a thought rung a bell , while running you saw a stick on the ground toward the path you were going. you glanced back at him who had the greatest shit eating grin ever put all over , you got marginally bothered by his outward appearance and quickly got the stick and tossed it at katsuki who was gradually getting up to speed to you .

she needed the stick to hit him close to his chest or even his face , however rather it hit him in his ... masculinity. you didn't hear his uproarious strides behind you any longer , when you pivoted you saw katsuki marginally hunched and holding his zone.

you thought your spirit left your body when he lifted up his head. in the event that looks could murder , you would have been a memory.

" 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. "

what's more, presently here they are , katsuki had you behind him , carrying you to the dormitories. he overlooked you uproarious comments and he hits he was getting.

" 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗘 , 𝗜𝗠 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗. " you hollered at individuals strolling by the couple

katsuki squeezed your thigh as a sign for you to quiet the fuck down. he likewise shot scowls at individuals who attempted to intervene . your shouting calmed down and you began to draw shapes onto his back.

he marginally shuddered by the sensation of her fingers hauling here and there on his spine.

" 𝗵𝗲𝘆. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ? " he addressed

" 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵. " you answered with a grin all over , yet clearly he didn't see.

" 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ? " he asked ,

he felt you gesture your head and he proceeded

" 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿. " he protested

" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 ? " you panted

he feigned exacerbation , " 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗱𝗼. "

you snickered " 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 "

he murmured and tenderly lifted the female off his shoulders , presently you was on your two feet confronting him.

" 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. "

you immediately gestured and tuned in ,

" 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘆/𝗻 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁. 𝗶 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 , 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 .. 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ? 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 - " he got cutted off by you embracing him firmly.

" 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻 , 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. " you grinned at the kid who was somewhat becoming flushed by the nearby contact

he embraced you back and remained like that for a couple of moments. when they let go , katsuki messaged her cheek and brushed some hair away from your face. he tenderly kissed your temple. when he pulled away , he squeezed her cheek generally

" 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 ! " you whimpered and attempted to pry his hand off your cheek

" 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 , 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 " he said wryly.

you at last got him to eliminate his fingers. you heaved and began to stroll adjacent to him.

" 𝗼𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆/𝗻 ? " katsuki said

you murmured , focusing on him

" 𝘁𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗼 "

a/n : so like ima be writing christmas chapters soon so be ready ;)