𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

" 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 :

𝗸𝗼𝗱𝗮 𝘃𝘀 𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼
𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝘃𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮
𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝘃𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗼
𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼 𝘃𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼
𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝘃𝘀 𝘆𝗮𝗼𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘇𝘂
𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝘃𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶
𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗱𝗮 𝘃𝘀 𝗮𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝘃𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗲
𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝘃𝘀 𝗹/𝗻

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮 , 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. " mr. aizawa called out the students names and who they will be sparing against.

" 𝗹/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁. "

she has heard her name being called by mr. aizawa , she gestured at him and started strolling toward the somewhat wrecked structures , uraraka was on the opposite side while every other person was viewing from the sides.

" 𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ? 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 , 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 ! " she advised her and uraraka answered " 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ! 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ! " she grinned and offered a go-ahead ' 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲. " the tally down began and we both got into a battling position.

𝟑 ...

𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝟐 ...

𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝟏 ...

𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀.

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 !

uraraka began running towards her , her hand arriving at outward to attempt to contact her , she quickly move far removed and handled a punch on her side , that is the point at which her quirk activated.

she clench hands were encircled by a light shade of red mist, she staggered back and began to run towards uraraka again , however this time she professed to run straight towards uraraka .

she moved to the side when she drew near enough for uraraka to contact her. she however contacted her shoulder and she began to drift in mid air.

she immediately attempted to get something for her to quit coasting , she had long saw a wreaked building close enough for her to reach.

she soon snatched it and hung on , when she had recaptured her body strength , she put both of her legs on the shaft and propelled myself adequately hard to allow her to draw near to uraraka.

she coasted over her and immediately snatched the highest point of her hair , she delivered her eccentricity on her and arrived on the ground and tossed her across the open field to a structure.

" 𝘆𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 ? " kiri asked bakugo while watching the battle between y/n and uraraka , he didn't utter a word and continued viewing.

" 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆/𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼 ? " raccoon eyes said.

everybody gestured and took a gander at the silent male" 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁." everybody's consideration sent back to the battle. he had saw how y/n was quite perceptive of her surroundings and individuals she's battling. not awful but not as powerful as him.

uraraka gradually got up and they both began running towards one another , she attempted a correct snare , and yet she avoided and roundhouse kicked her directly to the head , uraraka made a couple of strides back , her vision appeared to go foggy so she immediately finished the battle with a solid uppercut. she tumbled to the ground from weariness and wounds.

" 𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗞.𝗢𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆/𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱. " mr. aizawa said while calling recovery girl to treat uraraka.

she gestured and strolled back to where many of her different colleagues were and they all came to the girl praising her on her success. she expressed gratitude toward them and strolled to where the bakusquad was at.

" 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘆/𝗻 ! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 ! " said kiri while having a major grin all over , " 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗶 ! 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 " she said to kiri and denki

" 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲 " denki said putting a hand on his heart going about as though he was injured.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 ..