以内に •|• Within

["What will this poor girl grow to be...?" The sadness in the air overflowed by the presence of the visiting Pillars , one by one touching her small forehead as he sleeps on Oyakata's lap.

He hovered his finger on her nose , trailing his finger on her smooth forehead as the small her attempted a sneeze.

Oyakata smiled.

" I'm sure she'll grow up to be a strong woman," he closed his eyes , fingers tangling her hair as she lightly snores , earning soft stares from his pillars.

He opened his eyes to see her eyes opening halfliddedly as well , young blue and red hue orbs staring back at him in hope.

"Strong like her mother , Smart like her father,"]

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

🐦.T.S.O.T.I.P.🐦
❄ Chapter : 13❄
《  Within 》
●●
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎   □□   ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎   □□   ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

["How does it feel , being a slave on the wrong side...kid?" A smirk appeared in her sight , nose above smudged with black paint and blurs , unfollowing the move of his--what she assumed--his head.

"Who...who are you." Akao could feel dread crawling up her fingers , numbing each of them as hey crawled up and up , her heartbeat fastening as each inch it reached.She wriggled away and stood up , but the black slimy blood wrapping her arms won't stop crawling up her arms.

"I thought i'll be able to go kill spree in your body but eh...that hag bitch of course planted a protective charm on you," the voice lazily states , it's sharp nailed fingers tapping on it's crosslegged knee impatiently.

"Stop it!" Akao felt like she should scream , scratching the bloody creature away.It seemed to be effective , as it backed away and...whined?

"But i wonder what is that charm...could possibly be!" The voice eagerly exclaimed , standing on it's spot as it approached her.Akao tried moving her body, but to her surprise , her legs are chained , and her wrists are choked with a collar to the wall.

The hand reached out to her chin , lifting it up.And for a second there , the smudging black paint...or what she now considered blood , dissapeared.

It is a face of a red haired young man with terrifying smirk , black eyeball ,and dark red orbs , burning the image of himself to Akao's half red half blue orbs.

"Let's find out along the way , shall we..?"

SNAP.

A snap of his finger made her vision go white..to slowly a ceiling.Her bedroom ceiling.The lingering choking collar by her neck , and the chained sensation by her wrists and ankles burned like it really was there before , but before she could say anything , her actual consciousness flickered awake at the voice of Muichiro's yelling.

"She's awake!"

Multiple frantic stomps emitted before the hallway , vaguely reaching her ears as it still rings.Her vision enlightened in blurs , the ceiling being the first object in contact.