呼吸.. •|• Breathing..

It has been a week since Kiseki met Sanemi , and she had gotten along very well with other pillars...except Sanemi , of course.

Giyuu seemed to look at Kiseki as other person..he once blurted out that her personality are just like his sister's.

And Kiseki's a good cook too , she often cooks some salmon daikon for the 19 years old male as a friendship offer under Akao's name.

But honestly , Akao and Giyuu  never make up.

While Obanai? He took her as a quite polite lady and felt no hatred towards her , but recently,  he spent more times with her so soon he can bribe her into asking Mitsuri about her crush.

So obvious.

But Akao hadn't taught her any lesson.

Even any  swordmanship basics.

Akao sure had a lot of missions that week , but there's another reason for her to postpone Kiseki's swordsmanship lesson.

She wanted to observe Kiseki's natural characteristics.

And there she is , sitting on her porch , without her haori and swords.
Her young blue hair tied in a red ribbon Mitsuri gave her when she first encounter the 17 years old girl.

Her uniform sleeves rolled up above her elbows , while her bare feet swung slowly at the edge of the porch.

Her young blue and red orbs inspected the brunette,  who lowered down and hugged her knees, while her other hand took one of a rabbit's leg , scanning it's whole body afterwards.

Akao found a weakness from Kiseki , that might inhibit her from being a good demon slayer , or even a demon slayer itself.

Kiseki's eyes widened as she saw a clotting blood on one of the rabbit's leg wound.Her eyes shot back to Akao quickly , her stare begged her to come and help.

Akao stood up , brushing the dusts off her skirt , before walking barefoot towards the girl in white kendogi and light pink hakama , who patted the poor rabbit's head gently.

She's scared of blood.

It's her weakness.

"What is it?" Akao questioned , although she already saw it by herself.

"Masayuki-san , this rabbit's injured.Can you heal him?" Kiseki tilted her head.

"I'm not Shinobu-san," Akao rolled her eyed.

"Uh..i mean , can we keep it?" Kiseki grinned sheepishly.Her eyes avoided Akao's questioning stare.I mean , so...we can have a playmate at the estate,"

Akao looked down , eyes moving from the rabbit's glimmering eyes to Kiseki's almost similar begging puppy eyes.

Akao sighed.

"You should just be honest.You can't handle blood , right?" Kiseki flinched as her ears caught the statement Akao muttered , before she turned on her heels to the estate.

Kiseki frowned.

She looked down on the rabbit , sighing desperately.

Akao turned in curiosity, hearing no steps behind her.

"What are you still there? Do you want to keep it or not?" Akao clicked her tongue , before walking straight back to the estate.