時透 無一郎 •|• Tokito Muichiro

Blood splatters.

Windy snow , barging in the destroyed hut.

Shrieks.

Claw marks.

"No , I'm sorry!! I-I promise not to eat humans anymore..!! I-I'll keep myself chained and to---"
Slash.

Red sword.

Another blood splatters.

Choked noises.

"You dare to say that when you already got addicted to those blood stains and flesh in your nasty mouth...?" The short young blue haired demon slayer gazed down on the half cut demon , who's letting out fading smoke before the demon slayer's eyes.

Ah , pardon.

Her eyes.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 9 : Tokito Muichiro
《●》
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Fweeeeesh.....

"Caw..caw...cold...caw.."

A clear sentence slipping it's beak , and a dark blue wave patterned scarf wrapped it around it's body.

The owner of the scarf, a certain high ranked demon slayer threw her young blue and red hues orbs around , inspecting their surroundings.

Six months since Kiseki became her tsuguko.

Way past midnight.

In the middle of a fortress.

Correction:

Windy , snow stormy fortress.

A truly worthy reason for her to now look around in alert , watching for any suspicious movements from the snowy bushes while she grasped on her red sword handle , her other hand keeping the young blue short wig to stay on her head.

"Check the path before us from above, don't take your guard off.Fly high, " she demanded , slightly rubbing on the white crow's head.

Her command effectively sent the crow flying to the air following the wind flow , before turning sharply to the destined direction.

Half a minute later , and the crow had snuggled to the scarf, to her owner's bare neck.

"Caw.Cleaar , caw.Brrrrrr..." it said while nuzzling to the scarf , letting her owner pet her once more.

"Okay.Let's go back quick,"

And thus , she went through the rest of the forest jumping against the wind to the headquarters.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎