ようこそ、次ぐ子 •|• Welcome , Tsuguko

"Nyem...nyem....."

Sumi mumbled in her sleep , drool
rolling down her chin while her arms sprawled around the pillow.

Sunlight penetrates the white curtain in the room , while morning cold breeze slips in , fanning the girls , sleeping peacefully in the room.

"Takoyaki....hehe...."

Another mumble escaped her mouth, while wide grin plastered in her face.

The two girls right next to her moved slightly, their hand brushing slightly with each other , causing them to groan in consciousness.

"Hmh..."

Naho's whimper emanated from the corner, her brows furrowed as she sleeps.

"Ugh...?" Sumi groaned a little before opening her half lidded eyes , immediately staring at the ceiling.

She calmed her mind before turning9 to right , to see Naho and Kiyo , sleeping peacefully with light snores.

They have worked hard yesterday.

The young blue haired demon slayer slept on her bed , arms sprawled everywhere.

She titled her head slightly and looked down to see that she and her friends slept on a futon.

Masa-San must have moved us on the futon last night though she's tired from a hard mission...!

"I better let her sleep.. "

Sumi giggles slightly before turning her head to he side to meet a stranger face , sleeping peacefully too.

But peacefully or not , she won't hesitate to scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

The two little girls on her side flinched slightly with half lidded eyes , still laying down the futon , processing.

While the young blue haired demon slayer on the bed jolted up and sat on her bed in alert , looking around.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the terrified expression of Sumi , but softened when she saw Sumi's gaze on the temple girl that just jolted up with half lidded eyes , panicked.

"U..uh?" The temple girl looked around , blinking in adaption to the brightness before widening her eyes at the unfamiliar place.

Sumi , however , still gripped on futon with terrified expression , slowly backing up from the temple girl.

"Sumi-"

Sumi turned her head swiftly as she heard the pillar's voice and launched herself at the sleepy pillar.

"Masa-saan Masa -Saaaan!!!!!!!"

Akao patted the girl's hair in a calming demeanor , before whispering to the girl's ear.

"Don't worry, Sumi.She's someone I saved from a mission.Oyakata-san gave me permission to let her stay here for a while," she mumbles.

"Sorry for not reminding you , I found you sprawled over the living room last night and I'm too tired, so I just put you all on the same futon,"

Sumi shook her head while her face still planted on the demon slayer's pajama , as if saying "it's fine,".

"Hm....?" The temple girl soon remembered the chaotic night before and spotted the pillar , hugging the kid on her lap.

"Ah..Masayuki-san, " the temple girl stammered.

Akao turned to her.

"Ohayo , uh...Kiyotachi-San.Sorry for waking you up.I hope you got a comfortable sleep last night , though," Akao bowed her head slightly.