生と死の問題 •|• The matter of life and death

"W-Woah..!"

Her squeak rang in their ears , both her and the one year older girl who carried her bridal style.

Her heartbeats filled her chest , so loud as if it echoes in the forest around them.

They just landed there straight from the Butterfly Estate , after introducing the little petite brunette to Shinobu.

"Hold tight,"

"H-Huh? HYAA..!"

Kiseki yelped with wide eyes as their bodies flew against some branches and landed with such a pressure on the ground.

"M-Masayuki-san , please don't land too heavy-pressured..." Kiseki's voice trembled together with her hands, that clutched to Akao's scarf in fear.

"I'm pressuring my landing because you said that my jump's too rough for you.Note that,"

"Hai...."

Without any warning , Akao yeeted (or should i say yote) her to the side , flipping her to stand by herself on the chilly short grassfield.

"M-Masayuki-san..!"

Oh God.....what did i do to deserve this..

Kiseki bit her lip in regret as she wonders why the hell did she agreed to be a demon slayer.

She gets rougher each time we spent times together..!

"Nah,"

Akao's small confirming mumble snapped her mind back to reality , her legs sprang next to Akao and peeked behind some palm trees.

A neat and warm looking Estate , stood in their sight.

There are rabbits and insects moving freely around the yard , and Kiseki's sure she heard something like "ara ara" somewhere around..

"Ara ara~"

Kiseki almost popped her eyes out as the alerted voice appeared behind her.

Her eyes soon gazed upon a pair of dark pirple ones , staring warmly at her.

Though she felt thick wall of something blocking her soul from her eyes.

"Shinobu-san , you're scaring her," Akao murmured as she approached her senpai , who landed elgantly just like a butterfly , tilting her head at Akao.

"Gomenne.I was just patroling around~ So she's your acquaintance?" A smile crept to her face , as she turned to Kiseki.

Nevermind , she always smiles.

Just physically though.

"I'm Kiyotachi Kiseki , 14 years old...Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.."

Kiseki bowed down in panic , sweats starting to appear on her temple.