まさ雪 赤お •|• Masayuki Akao

Chirp chirp

The sparrow birds landed on the trees excitedly , admiring the blue clear sky while chirping.

It was a rather peaceful morning.

Until someone realized that she was late.

"Shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"15 cases this month , all by Muzan , i see," the familiar collected voice emanated behind the sliding doors in Oyakata-san's residence , and the young blue haired demon slayer stomped to the room , after finishing the war with her messy bed hair.

The white bowl cut haired girls who passed by greeted her as she stomped past them swiftly , and just shook their head with a giggle as they remembered the bad habit of the 15 years old girl they knew so well.

Ring Ring

The same demon slayer with young blue haori , snowflake patterns and diagonal stripy end opened the sliding door in a rush , her young blue locks swaying on her back gently.

The bells on the side of her head had reminded everybody in the room who would enter the room.

The black haired male with the burn wound didn't have to turn his head around to know who just entered the room.

"Ohayo , Akao,"

"Ohayo," the white haired girl with the young blue haori muttered before sitting down on the tatami, facing the man she had known since she felt the cold breeze of the world.

"Late as usual, Yuki," an low grunt emanated from the corner of the room , and the teenage girl doesn't need to lift her head to see the provocator.

"Shina-san, please don't call me that," the girl huffed a little before messaging the bridge of her nose.

I mean it's not like it's my fault for waking up late.I had missions each night and I had always disguised in each night missions...

"Huh? Mad now?" The white haired male with a face full of scars smirked before leaning closer , though he's more than 3 meters away."What's up ,Yuki? You're exhausted?"

The girl rolled her eyes before focusing back to the adult on her sight, Oyakata-san.She sighed as she felt the burning sensation from the wind Hashira on her back.

Shinazugawa Sanemi , the wind Hashira , the 19 years old swordsman,  who started to annoy her for revenge at that one time when she defeated him in a training match

Shinazugawa Sanemi , the wind Hashira , the 19 years old swordsman, who started to annoy her for revenge at that one time when she defeated him in a training match.

It was only a training match, and it's not that embarrassing, though the whole Hashiras and even Oyakata- san himself was there.Since then , he had always insulted her in pure annoyance.