改善 •|• Improvements

"Impressive , Kiseki-chan!!"

Mitsuri's cheerings from the terrace put a fighting back smile on her face, her brown eyes pierced to the tree while her now calloused palms smacked the tree 6 times harder than the first time Akao introduced the first stage method to her.

Several scratches proudly peaks under her sleeves , the girl declined Akao's offer to cover them up because they became her reminder to work harder.

She continued to hit the tree with her hands , mouth opened slightly , air circulating faster than usual but improving do much than her first time.

Recalling , that the point of this training is stamina and breathing management.

As usual, it's cold in Winter Estate.Even in summer , wind blew pretty much there , and mostly anyone who visits the estate had a scarf or double haori on them , just like Mitsuri right now.

She's still fangirling over the "cute" hardworking tsuguko of Akao , yeeting praises at the girl.

She wears what Obanai would call 'cute' silently with lovestruck gaze-- a pink and young green knitted scarf , perfectly wrapping her neck and lies in match with her triple braided hair.

Meanwhile , the Ice Pillar Akao Masayuki ?

She's sitting inside , drinking her berry tea with a resting bitch face , glancing at her senior pillar and tsuguko being noisy outside.Or rather , only her senior.

Well but that's quite brightening the place up.This place is just as dark as my soul.

Her mind roamed around in boredom , thoughts starting slide out of the rail.

And to think about it , males seemed to prefer cheerful and cute girls like Mitsuri and Shinobu-san , at least ones that smiles often..

Not that i care about it.

Boys are just opposite sex creature.

There's nothing special.They are just like me but with crazier minds and shorter lifespan.

And with a dic--

"YOU GO , KISEKI-CHA--!!!! Oh , Obanai-san , what are you doing here? Are you looking for Masa-chan??" Mitsuri suddenly stopped her constant cheering , making the young blue haired fellow snap out of her daydreaming before the readers could conclude that she is a one dirty minded but mentally exhausted character.

Her young blue and red hues eyes changed target , shifting in a blink to a certain short black mop haired male with an eye damaging haori which anyone could think as a zebra in one second glance.

"No.I'm going to give this to you." Obanai straight up pulled a pair of striped green stockings from where she assumed , under his haori.

His turquoise and yellow eyes shifted somewhere else , to prevent any blush spreading on his face , and being Akao's blackmailing material again for another 5 months.

Akao shook her head.

His eyes literally screamed "STOP BEING CUTE OR I'LL MARRY YOU."

It's obvious.

Akao rolled her eyes , remembering that one moment in the past when she confronted the male , asking about his type to fish out some hints about his crush.

Flashback:

"I don't have high standards for girls...I only want someone whose name begins with "M" and maybe finished with "itsuri Kanroji".Is it too much to ask?"