Why 'live life like there's no tomorrow'?

"The question is why are you applying the quote in real life. Please, be honest with me. Please."

"I just don't wanna miss the fun in my life just like that." I said with a small smile.

In which the girl have an incurable disease and could die any moment. So she enjoys her life like there's no tomorrow. She cherishes every moment in her life to the fullest in the short, unpredictable life.

*~*

Yeah, I'm inspired by all the dead artists. RIP. Some artists were dead at a very young age which simply states life is unpredictable and short. So why the hell not?

Look, I want my ideas to hold a specific message / lesson in it. (Some might not but some would) I just don't wanna make moral-less books you know. (Some romance books would)

That's why I'd have ideas based off life. Life's full of struggle. Like women in dichotomy, men too. Life's also about learning and living life so why not do it?

Look don't wanna give all life lessons here but can't help it, you know.

• change the main characters' genders as you'd like

• change the title as you'd like

• change anything you'd like, just make sure to credit and tag me. I'll read ur book w any chapters.