Baby Steps

Just as George went to sit on the couch, he was walking backward, loving every second of John and Paul stuck back to back, laughing still. He didn't notice his guitar behind him, tripping over it, falling, and getting stuck to the wall where glue remained. The only thing George could move was his arms, flailing them in the air since his feet weren't even on the ground. "Well, who's laughing now, Georgie?" John started off. Revenge is best with glue.

Ringo just gave up on hot water melting the glue, so he tried drying his hand, until the cloth got stuck on his hand as well. Ringo sat down next to the sink and put the one hand without a doorknob to his face. He sighed deeply. "We're four grown men. Stuck to walls, doorknobs, and our best friends. Brian will-"

"Hey, Ringo, don't make it bad. Brian won't do anything. Just scream at the top of his lungs at us, that's all. Hey John, let's try baby steps. Over to Ringo." Paul, said, trying to reassure him. John and Paul took tiny steps and started shuffling over to Ringo. Paul started patting his head and ruffling his mop top.

"Paul, you think that 'don't make it bad' thing could be a good song?" John said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm stuck to a wall, you're stuck to Paul, and Ringo is stuck to a doorknob," George said. Ringo raised his right hand, waving the cloth also stuck to him. "-and dishcloth, we broke Brian's mug, and all you can do is think of writing songs?"

"Don't worry, we'll get out of this. Some'ow." John said.

"Yeah, when I'm 64." Paul said.