Special guests #1 & #2

(Note in advance: Maureen and Ringo are not married yet, just dating, and same with George and Pattie. They're just dating and not married yet, because this is supposed to be around 1964. Ringo didn't marry Maureen 'til 1965, and George didn't marry Pattie 'til 1966) And thanks to anamorgenstern for giving me an idea. ;) And to Macca40 for inspiring the ending. ;)

They were still thinking of how to take care of all this-glue. They started to play cards as Jane was making phone calls to some let's say "special" guests. "Uh guys, I forgot to tell you guys something." Ringo said sheepishly. They all stared at Ringo, except for Jane who was busy on the telephone still.

"Spit it out, drummer boy!" John shouted, impatient, as usual. He laid down an ace, which no one saw pull out of his sleeve, he thought.

"John, put it back." Jane told him, dialing a different number on the telephone.

"Even Jane knows about your sleeves!" George gasped.

"Guys? Do you want me to tell you or not?"

"What did you forget to tell us, Ringo?" Paul asked, turning his head best possible to see Ringo, who laid down a club.

"Um, Maureen's coming."

"WHAT!?! DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE ON OUR HANDS AS IT IS!?!?" John shouted, nearly instantly giving Paul a headache. Luckily, he got no headache.

"Excuse me John, but I don't find my girlfriend causing any trouble here, so you have no reason to call her trouble."

"Whether she's trouble or not, you do realize that I am literally on your back, right? This is all Ringo's fault!"

"How is this my fault?"

"You got the glue!"

"Well, you opened it! Besides, you guys made me get the glue!"

"Well, you have got a point there." George said, agreeing with Ringo's statement.

"Shut it, George." There was a knock at the door.

"That's probably Maureen now." Ringo said happily and poshly (is that the word?) as he jammed the doorknob into the door. He was getting better at it now. He opened the door and extended his arm out. As the girl walked in he grabbed her tight. " 'Ey there, beautiful." Then he looked at the girl's face. And blonde hair. "What! Cynthia!?!" He gasped and let go of her immediately.

John looked over, and was so shocked, he dropped his cards (and a few fell out of his sleeves) "Cyn? What're you- Ringo, if you ever do that again, I swear, I'll beat your bloody ribs in and-"

"Oh, John, it was an accident. He didn't know. No need to kill your best friend." She giggled, giving John a hug.

"What're you doin' here in the first place, Cyn?"

"Oh well, Jane called me and told me about your all's- problem. You were right, Jane, it is worse than I  thought." She looked around and saw Ringo trying to get the doorknob out of the door. And George on the wall. "But where's Paul?" John and Paul shuffled to turn around. Cynthia gasped seeing the bass player on John's back.

"You think he'll match those new shoes I got?" John asked, batting his eyelashes even though she couldn't see him.

"What will you tell Brian?"

"That's what we've been thinking about."

"Well, I'm glad you called me, Jane. I wouldn't want to miss this."

"I was glad, too, Cynthia. Ringo said Maureen's coming, too."

"Oh, well won't this be delightful! If only Pattie were coming." Cynthia exclaimed.

"She is. I called her right after I called you."

"SHE IS?!?" All The Beatles shouted, and all of them were shocked.

"What'll she think when my girlfriend sees me stuck to a wall?"

"The same thing Cyn thought when she saw me stuck to Paul."

"Or the same thing Jane thought when she saw me stuck to John." Just when Ringo got his doorknob off the door, there was a knock again.

"Just when I-" He opened the door after jamming it back in a few times. Ringo looked before he ended up hugging another wrong girl. It was Maureen, for sure this time. "Maureen, come 'ed, you beautiful." He hugged her, swooped her down tango-style, and gave her a kiss.

"Oh, Ritchie!" She broke from his arms and gave him a hug and kiss as well. "I hope you did tell them, didn't you, Ritchie? Oh well, I hope I'm not a - " She paused as she saw Paul and John back to back and George on the wall. "My word, what happened to you three?"

"Well, Ringo got some glue," Paul started off.

"Then John opened it, causing it to spill on my hand, Paul's back, and on the wall." Ringo continued, partially defending himself.

"Then Ringo got his hand stuck to the doorknob." John added on. Maureen turned around and saw Ringo, who got the knob off the door again. He waved his hand, causing the dishcloth that was still there to shake around.

"Then John fell on Paul, and got stuck to his back," George told her. She turned and saw Paul and John, who were facing their wife/girlfriend on either sides.

"And George tripped over his guitar and got stuck to the wall." John finshed. She turned to look at George on the wall again.

"What is Brian-" Maureen asked till she was (rudely) cut off. 

"Didn't we already go into this?" John asked.

"Yes, yes, we have." George said, pointing to Jane's cake. She got up and handed him a piece as she offered Cynthia and Maureen some as well.

"And so we're back." Paul groaned.

"Yeah, we don't need to go into that again." Ringo complained.

"But we could." John said, smirking like a child.

"I'd rather not." George said, eating his cake.

"Me too. But we could." Paul said, getting the same smirk John had.

"We could, but let's not." Ringo finalized.

"Ok, as long as you knew we could." John added.

"Okay, so it's settled. We could go into it, but we won't. Just so long as we don't go into it." George said, wiping crumbs off his face.

"I think we just got into it."

"Got into what?!?"

"I don't know, I forgot!"

"I was just wondering what you would tell Brian about this." Maureen said calmly.

"We have no clue."