Misery

"Paul, are you okay?" Jane asked.

"What happened?" Paul asked, scratching his head only to find a large bandage covering it. Jane immediately started hugging him. "Can't... breathe... Jane..." She let go of him quickly.

"Before or after you crashed into the wall?" John asked, pointing to where he hit his head.

"I would prefer after, if you don't mind."

"Um, that's hard to explain." Ringo said, thinking of how to explain everything.

"Jane cried alot." George started. Paul turned around and Jane nodded her head.

"Is that why my suit's so wet?" Paul asked as everyone nodded.

"You had a small concussion, I think." John said, looking at the paper that Doctor Robert gave them.

"You saw flying bananas." Paul's eyes widened.

"But you called them 'bying flananas'." Paul's eyes widened even more (if that was possible).

"And don't forget the flamingos."

"WHAT?!?"

"You thought I had eight fingers."

"And you thought Doctor Robert had six."

 "WHO?!?" Paul asked. He grabbed his bass leaning against the wall until almost everyone stopped him.

"Nope, Doctor Robert said you can't play for a few days." Ringo said, getting in front of it.

"But- my bass. My Hofner." Paul whimpered, on the verge of tears.

"Sorry, Paul, I know how much it hurts you to not play it, but I don't want you to get hurt. You know how much I care for you Paul." Jane said.

"Mmm, okay. I'll miss you, my dear Hofner!"

"It's only for a couple of days."

"The world is treatin' me bad..." Paul started to sing.

"No singing, either."

"But...!"