With a Little Help From my Friends

"Ringo, John, try and pull George off the wall." Jane told the two. John and Ringo grabbed one of George's hand.

"One," Ringo started. George closed his eyes tight.

"Two," John continued. George bit his bottom lip tight.

"THREE!" The two shouted. George clenched his fists tight, squeezing John and Ringo's hands tighter, too. They both started tugging and George came off easier than you think and nearly flew across the room. Ringo and John fell back on the floor with George. Everyone started to hear muffled cries of help.

"Anyone else hear that?" Ringo asked, brushing himself off.

"Yeah, it's sounds like they're saying, 'Ow, ow, ow, get off of me! HELP!' " John said as he started toppling to the side. Paul!

"OW OW OW OW!!!!! JOHN, GET OFF!!!!!!!" Paul screamed.

"PAUL!!!" Jane squealed, trying to help poor Paul. "Oh Paul love, please tell me you're alright." Everyone came to help John and Paul up.

"My face..." Paul groaned, rubbing his sore nose.

"Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?" Jane asked with both of her hands on his shoulder. He shook his head yes, causing his mop top to sway a little. She almost instantly kissed him passionately.

"Oh George! Your back!" Pattie gasped looking at the large hole ripped in the suit.

"And that's why Brian's not to know about this."

"What about me and John?"

"Ringo on one side, George on the other, pull." Paul shrugged.

"Are you sure that's the best-"

"One," The two closed their eyes.

"Two," The two bit down on their bottom lips tight.

"THREE!" The two clenched their fists tight. Ringo, pulling John, was unable to pull so hard with just one hand. George, who was pulling Paul, was having trouble as well, but they were both somehow able to pull the two apart. George, who quickly lost grip of Paul's hand after getting Paul unstuck, causing Paul to crash into the wall.

"PAUL!!!!" Jane screamed, coming to Paul's side once more. "Are you alright, love?"

"Is the spoom rinning, or must je? I fink I'm thine, no dain bramage." Paul said, unsteadily walking, and eventually collapsing onto the floor.

"PAUL!!!!!" Jane screamed, in tears.