Bying Flananas

"Fine I'm, fine I'm." Paul said. He started pointing in the air as his eyes followed his finger. "It's a bying flanana!"

"Oh, Paul." Jane sobbed, hugging him tight.

"Paul, if you're okay, name all the people you see in this room." Ringo told him. Paul looked around for a minute and squinted a few times as if he was trying to make out faces.

"That's Rohn, you're Jingo, that's Gaureen, that's Meorge, that's Jynthia, and that's Cane." He pointed at each face, getting not only the names wrong, but the faces as well. Jane continued crying into Paul's (very wet) shoulder

"Paul, how many fingers am I holding up?" Maureen asked, holding up four fingers.

"When fid you get eight dingers?" Paul wondered.

"Paul's seeing double, along with 'bying flananas'. Brian will kill us." John sighed, looking behind his shoulder on his suit where the back of it used to be. At least he matched George now.

"Well, we need to put up the painting, clean up this mess, and hope Brian won't kill you four." Cynthia said, trying to hang the painting.

"I'll pang the hainting!" Paul said, trying to get up.

"You aren't taking one step, Paul. I don't want you to hurt yourself even more." Jane said, keeping him down.

"Jane's right. Paul better stay there until we get a doctor in here. I'll hang the painting. Um, what is-" Ringo asked, trying to hang the painting.

"I don't know what it is, it's just called 'Hamburg No. 2'." John glanced at Stu's painting. I wonder what he would have thought about using the painting like this.

"Don't forget the mug!" George reminded everyone of what got them into this whole mess.

"So that's what that was." Pattie said as everyone (except Paul and Jane) started picking up the pieces of the mug and throwing them away. Hopefully Brian wouldn't notice.