Girl

"So, Brian's coming, and you have no clue of how to explain- this?" Maureen asked. No one answered. There was a few moments of silence until there was a knock at the door.

"Please don't be Brian, please don't be Brian..." The boys were saying, John was even crossing his fingers. Paul and George then did the same.

"Ringo, aren't you gonna cross your fingers?" John joked as Ringo was attempting to open the door again.

"Not funny, John."Ringo finally opened the door. Pattie with all her cute innocence walked in.

"OH MY GO- GEORGE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!?" She gasped, running immediately to the lead guitarist's side.

"Glue."

"Well, you can't stay there forever! Is there anything I can do for you?"

"A sandwich would be nice." She pulled a sandwich out of the purse she had with her. She knew George pretty well, she always had a sandwich ready when she went to see George. "I LOVE YOU!!" He said, unwrapping and eating the sandwich happily, practically oblivious of the fact he was stuck to a wall.

"There must be some way to get you off." Pattie was thinking of some way to get him off. "Aren't you boys going to help?"

"Actually, Pattie. John's stuck to Paul." Cynthia said.

"And Ritchie's stuck to that doorknob." Maureen added as Ringo got the doorknob off the door

"Well, what if..." The girls started to whisper to each other.

"Do you happen to have a spare painting around?" Jane asked.

"I think I have a painting Stu gave me once. You know which one I'm talking about, Cyn?" Cynthia knew immediately which one he was talking about and went to find it.

"What exactly are we goin' to do with Stu's painting anyway, Jane?" Paul asked.

"Well, we thought that we could get George off the wall by pulling him off, but it would leave a part of his suit." Jane started.

"So, to cover the piece of suit, we could use a painting to cover it." Maureen said, looking for a nail.

"And, we do the same for you and John, we just won't let anyone see your backs." Pattie finished. Cynthia came back holding Stu's painting (Hamburg No. 2)

"That sure is... Something." Maureen gasped.