VWWDC 25

A month later

A month later...

Jungkook rests his head on Taehyung's arms as he gagged. Yeah, morning sickness. The vampire rubs his back, they already have a bag ready. Jungkook was too lazy to even go to the bathroom.
"You okay now?" Taehyung asks, making Jungkook frown without looking at him.
"If you think I'm okay right now, let's switch places" Jungkook says, his voice laced with venom.
"Okay, okay, calm down" Taehyung says, chuckling nervously.
"Good, cause I was about to bite off your hand" Jungkook says before gagging again.

"So, how's dealing with a pregnant Jungkook?" Jin asks as he chewed on his chicken.
"I... He's terrifying" Taehyung says, dramatically crying.
"Oh, come on, he's not that terrifying, Tae" Jimin says, scoffing and turned around, only to scream. Jungkook was standing behind him the whole time and when he saw him, he had this terrifying glare.
"Okay! He is, goodness, Jungkook" Jimin says, holding onto his chest.
"Where's my food?" The younger asks and Jin gulps, forgetting that Jungkook's feeding two now.

"Where?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. Hoseok laughs awkwardly, lifting his plate up and leaving Jin and Taehyung there with Jungkook.
"I-I... I'll cook, okay?" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, looking at Taehyung before he smiled. Jungkook then walked away, making the two sigh in relief.
"I'm glad he just smiled at me" Taehyung says as he wiped his nonexistent sweat.
"Fuck you two for leaving us" Jin says as Hoseok and Jimin laughed at them.
"Now, Jimin, not scary?" Taehyung asks and Jimin groaned, nodding.
"He is" Jimin says, scratching his head.

"Jungkook ah?" Taehyung says as he goes in Jungkook's room. He saw the younger, asleep with the blanket covering his lower body. Taehyung smiled, walking close and kissing the omega's forehead.

"I love you and sleep well"