VWWDC 27

The day had come, the vamwolf baby had been born

The day had come, the vamwolf baby had been born. But they all noticed how when Jungkook was giving birth, the moon's color changed. It had turned red and all, like there's some danger happening. Jungkook sighed in relief, he was all sweaty and tired but he gave a weak smile to his baby who cried in Jin's arms.
"You did it" Taehyung whispered as he gave Jungkook a peck on the cheek.
"Yeah, I did" Jungkook says as he looked at Taehyung, breathing heavily.

"Fuck yeah! We're uncles!" Hoseok and Jimin cheered, spinning around as they held each others hands with so much happiness. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed, while Jin huffs, he's the one who's full of blood here.
"Yes, we're all uncles, now move your asses and help me clean up" Jin says and the two continued to laugh but helped their oldest brother otherwise.

Jin yawns, his eyes halflidded. He just heard some knocks, his lazy brothers would never open this for him. But Jungkook's exempted, guy's just gave birth. Along with Taehyung, the vampire wouldn't leave his omega alone. He opened the door, only to be awakened more as he sees all werewolves and vampires in front of their house.
"Uh, what's happening?" Jin asks and they all presented a cake.
"Uh?" He let out until all of them rolled their eyes.
"Where's the vamwolf baby?" One guy asks and all of them agreed.

"Y'all looking for my nephew?" A voice says, startling Jin who looks back.
"Child's asleep right now, or maybe in his mother's arms" Jimin says, winking.
"Aww, but take this, it's for y'all" The guy who's holding the cake says, giving it to Jin who thanked him.
"You told them" Jin says as he glared at Jimin after the door closed.
"No? Maybe the moon did?" Jimin says, shrugging as he grabbed the cake from Jin's hand and ran away.