VWWDC Finale

Taehyung gasps before he hugged Jungkook tightly

Taehyung gasps before he hugged Jungkook tightly. The younger groaned, pushing him a bit.
"Wait" Jungkook says as he pulled his shirt up. The wound is gone, nothing. Taeju smiled, hugging Jungkook.
"We thought we lost you" Taehyung says, giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek.
"Well, I'm here now" Jungkook says, chuckling.

Demons were all gone now... No fights and arguments were ever heard again. Vampires and werewolves are all friends now. Taeju smiled at what he had did, he saved all of them.
"We're so proud of Tae" Jungkook says, feeling Taehyung rest his chin on his shoulder.
"But I'm Tae" He says, pouting. Jungkook chuckles, giving the older a kiss.
"You both are my Taes" Jungkook says as Taeju lowered his head to be pet.

"But I want to be the only Tae!" Taehyung says, tightening his hold on Jungkook's waist.
"Taehyungie hyung, I can't breath, gosh" Jungkook says and the older loosen it a bit.
"It's not my fault, you're the one who chose the name with me" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckled. Taeju stuck his tongue out at his father, giggling.
"Also, you smell different, mom" Taeju says, frowning. Jungkook smiled, staring at Taehyung who frowned, not knowing what's happening.

"Yeah, you do" Taehyung says as he pulled away. Jungkook rubbed his stomach, the two still didn't get it and tilted their heads in sync.
"You hungry? I can get you som-" Taehyung gets cut off as Jungkook leaned and kissed him. He neared his lips to the older's ear.
"I'm pregnant..." He whispers, knowing Taeju would be able to hear this. He gasps, eyes widening and staring at his father who had the same expression.
"WHAT?! REALLY?!" Both says in surprise. Jungkook nods, gasping as both starts to pepper him with kisses.

"I'm gonna be a father again! But let us make sure he's not a Tae too"