VWWDC 9

Jungkook gets cut off as a pair of lips connected with his

Jungkook gets cut off as a pair of lips connected with his. His eyes widened, pushing the vampire away.
"What the fuck, Yoongi!" Taehyung yelled, blushing. Jungkook looked down, trying to hide the fact that he liked the kiss and that he's getting shy now.
"What? I didn't do anything" Yoongi says, shrugging as he snickered.
"Why the heck would you push me?! I'm so sorry, Jungkook" Taehyung says as he glared at his brother.
"I-I... My brothers might be looking for me now, bye" Jungkook says before turning to his wolf form before he ran out from the forest.

"Look! I scared him off!" Taehyung says, groaning.
"What? At least you get to taste those lips you have been imagining to kiss" Yoongi says, chuckling which made Taehyung irritated. He was about to strangle the other but Yoongi immediately disappeared.

"Kook! Oh, my goodness, we were so worried!" Jin says as he hugged the younger. The two joined and then noticed how Jungkook had red cheeks.
"Oh, what happened to you? Did you get hurt?" Jin asks, touching Jungkook's red cheeks.
"N-nothing" Jungkook stutters before walking away. The others looked at his back, all frowning.
"Do you guys think he went to meet his mate?" Jimin whispered which made the two to look back at him with a glare.

"You better not be thinking dirty, Jimin" Hoseok says before he and Jin left the two.
"What? I was just asking" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Save it!" Jin yelled but Jimin just laughed, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"Gosh, Jungkook, why did you like that?" He asks himself, slapping his cheeks lightly.
"That was accidentally, he didn't mean to" Jungkook says as he plops his face on his pillow, squealing.

"Moon, I hope you're happy with what you're doing!"