VWWDC 2

"Aww, why are you rude to someone older than you? By the way, how old are you, omega?" The vampire asks as he raises his brow

"Aww, why are you rude to someone older than you? By the way, how old are you, omega?" The vampire asks as he raises his brow. Jungkook rolled his eyes, sighing as he sat down.
"Why would I tell you? You're a stranger to me. Also, why are you even talking to me?! We're supposed to hate eachother" Jungkook says until his gasps. The vampire was a bit worried, he stared at the werewolf.
"Ow" Jungkook let out as he clutches his head, wincing as it hurt.
"Are you okay?" The vampire asks as he crouched down in front of the omega. Jungkook looked at him, his eyes glowing a different color, not like the purple one awhile ago.

Taehyung, the vampire, gasps. He knew what's happening, when a werewolf's eyes turned a different color, it means they found their mate.
"Mate... " Jungkook let out, groaning as he got out of his trance. Taehyung's eyes widened, that can't be. It's decades that a werewolf and a vampire could be mates.
"No... You can't be my mate. My parents, my friends, they'll hate me... " Jungkook says, turning into his human form as he started crying. Taehyung stared at the omega with pity, gulping.
"Uh... I don't know what to do, but please stop crying... Uh... Some wolves might come and think I hurt you" Taehyung says, making the omega look up and glare.

"You just care about yourself, I'm going" Jungkook says before he ran away. Taehyung stared as the omega ran away, sighing. He did found his mate, but he made a bad first impression. He looked up at the sun that's going down, seeing the moon.
"Is this what the fate you wanted me to have?" He says, scoffing as he disappeared into thin air.

"Jungkook?" The said male heard, getting startled.
"O-oh, Hyung, were you there the whole time?" Jungkook asks, chuckling.

"No, I just got here, what happened to you? Why are your eyes puffy? And why do you smell different?"