👑Chapter 15 :- ( It's the Season )👑

What's sup guys I am your one and only Jacob Marcus and I am here with exciting and funny update of Lucas King and I hope you will have fun.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year In advance.

Hope you get to spend these holidays with your family and friends.

🎅🎅Ho ! Ho Merry Christmas 🎅🎅

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Mike's Apartment.....

Jonny wished he had not told truth to Julian.

He felt like betraying his best friend but he couldn't let them kill Mike either.

" I hope your not making up anything because If what you told me is a total bluff my men would not hesitate to blow your friend's brain " Julian said.

" I told you the truth " Jonny said.

" Hey...I don't like the feeling of being held at the gun point " Mike said.

" So let's get this straight , I need to get my crates which I paid a hefty sum and for that I need to get Lucas here " Julian pushed a cigar out and his legs on the coffee table.

" It's not that easy , NYPD Chief Frank Stanfield has him " Jonny said.

" We need a plan but until then I guess I will be living here " Julian said smirking.

" But- " Mike argued.

" Boys , get my stuff here , we are gone be staying here " Julian said.

" Yes Sir " Julian's bodyguard's said.

Jonny knew he had to find his friend but now this was really dangerous with Mexico Cartel Drug Lord Julian Esteban getting into this.

He only hoped that Lucas was fine....

Two days later.....

🎩Frank's Pov🎩

" Are you sure Jim you won't need me " I asked looking at officer Jim.

" Cheif you need some time to spend with your family and it's only two days left to Christmas I can handle other stuff " Jim said.

" Thanks Jim , I know I can trust you with anything It's just everything going on with Lucas King sudden disappearence - " I said moving my hand through my hair.

" - It's not like you need to burden yourself with all this stuff , Go and have fun with your family Cheif " Jim said smiling.

" I owe you Jim and also you are invited to Christmas party alright " I said.

" Sure " Jim said.

Stanfield Residence

" Hey hon " I said kissing my wife.

" Your early " Eve said hugging me.

" I was thinking to take kids for early Christmas shopping and oh this is Luke's first Christmas with us " I said.

" Oh dear , did you tell him about Santa - " I quickly covered my wife's mouth.

" No and I am not planning on telling him anytime soon , he's just five " I said.

" You know how Jeff and Emma took it ? - " Eve said.

" Wasn't my fault , some kid at school told Jeff that ' Santa wasn't real ' " I said.