👑Chapter 8:- ( Making Friends )👑

👑Lucas Pov👑

I knew I had it coming ever since that stupid cop decided to enroll me Into a preschool.

So here I was standing beside Frank and surrounded with snot-nosed brats who cried for their mommies and Daddies.

Jeez...so pathetic....

Then I heard the annoying voice of Officer Jim.

" Well you got pretty brave kid on your hand Frank " Officer Jim said smiling.

" Aren't you supposed to be working on some case " Frank asked and they kept on with boring talk.

This was boring.....

I saw little girl who was whispering to her mother and I decided to eavesdrop on them.

" Lily sweetheart I have already have told the preschool about your accidents , If you have another accident you can ask the worker to take you to the nurses office , alright " Lilly's mother said.

" Okies mommy " Lily said smiling.

Oh!! this was the perfect moment to embarrass the cop.

I went near her and pulled her skirt.

" Mommy ! help " lily cried for help and I heard Frank's Voice.

" Luke !! What do you think your doing " Frank asked.

" Mr Frank lily has got something under her skirt " I said with my best Innocence and tried not to burst Into laughter as Lily's Mothers face turned beat red along with Frank.

The look on Frank's face was worth a million.

" Luke...! that's not good , say sorry " Frank said hissing.

" But Mr Frank - " I said.

" I am sorry from my son ! " Frank said.

Wait ! What?? his son ??

" It's alright , kids don't know any better by the way I am Alice and this Is lily " Alice said Introducing herself and her mother.

" Hii " lily said saving.

" Alright I guess It's time for you to go , I will pick you up later Kiddo " Frank said ruffling my hair.

" Okies bye Mr Frank " I said waving and made my way Inside.

🎩Frank's Pov 🎩

After I dropped Luke at preschool I went to my office.

" Good morning Cheif " Officer Joe said.

" Good Morning Joe , How's the work going on Luke's case " I asked.

" Cheif we are doing our best but we have no progress yet " Joe said.

" Has there been any reports for missing children " I asked.

" No " Joe said and I signed moving my hands through my hair.

" You alright Frank " Officer Jim asked.

" I am worried about Luke , If we don't find his parents then we have only have few options " I said.

" Frank you aren't gone send Luke to Foster care , are you ? " Jim asked.

" Offcource not ! there's no way I am sending Luke to foster care " Frank said.

" So what do you have In mind " Jim asked.