👑Chapter 2 :-( A New Start)👑

👑Lucas Pov👑

" What the hell Just happened!?? How did I turned Into a Fuck*** Child !? " I said looking at my best friend.

" I..I think It happened because of this " Jonny said looking at empty Tube of ' Young Serum ' That he was holding and still shocked at his best friend and Surrogate son of late Drug Cartel King turned Into a Child.

" You mean to say that this Serum that was supposed to keep ms forever young and stop my ageing , turned me Into a Child !?? " I said.

" I think..so , I guess Dr Stephan's ' forever young Serum ' turned out to be Deaging Serum " Jonny said heard Sirens and went to look outside the window.

Jonny saw that NYPD officers clad In Bulletproof vest and carrying Semi / fully automatic guns.

" Jonny what's going on " I asked.

" Lucas we are busted ! NYPD is here and they are surrounding the building , It won't take them longer to get In " Jonny said.

" Damn It ! How am I supposed to get out of here In this condition " I asked looking at my tiny body.

" Let me think " Jonny said and an Idea flickered In his brain " Lucas ....They are here for you ! " Jonny pointed at me.

" And that's supposed to reassure me Jonny ??? " I said looking Jonny.

" Lucas your not getting It ! They are here for Lucas King ! The Surrogate Son of late Drug Cartel King , look at you , In this Child body there's no way they will be able to recognize you " Jonny said and Suddenly It all started to sound meaningful.

" So your telling me I am supposed to pretend to be...wait how old I am " I said and Jonny handed me mirror.

" I guess you look around 4-5 years old " Jonny said.

" Are you sure Jonny that they will fall for this ? " I asked.

" I am Damn sure , you Just need to act like a 5 years old , I guess that won't be hard " Jonny said and radio called the control room " They will be here In few Minutes , I will get out of here and try to contact Dr Stephan's and see how longer the effect of this Serum lasts " I nodded.

" Wait! How long will It Take " I asked.

" I don't know Lucas , It might take a week or longer but until then you need to pull this act " Jonny said.

" Wait what If they ask me What I am doing here ! And why I am wearing these baggy clothes " I asked.

" Lucas my friend you are smart , I am sure you will be able to make up something and here- " Jonny said throwing pair of shorts and T-shirt at me " These were my nephew's clothes from last visit you will fit In It " I nodded.

It was Time to pull the Act....

🎩Frank's Pov🎩

We were finally able to get to the location where Lucas King run his Drug Cartel.

" Officers Take your position " I said as we stood outside the office which should belong to Lucas King.

" Now " We kicked opened the door and got Inside for any dangers but there was no one.

" Cheif I think we lost his trail again..." Officer said.

" Shh " I heard some shuffling from behind the desk and removed my gun " Get Out! Your surrounded ! " I heard a childish squeak.

" No.! Please don't hurt me " I heard small child appearing behind the desk who had big hazel eyes and short blonde hair.

" Cheif who is it " Officer Jim asked.

" It's a child...Hey buddy Its Ok I am not gonna hurt you " I said and He nodded.

" Cheif what Is a Child doing In such a dangerous place " Officer Jim asked.

" Jim quite ! Hey buddy sorry to scare you " I said.

" It's..Ok " The Child said.

"  I am Officer Frank , what's your name " I asked softly.

" L-luke " Luke said looking down.

" Luke where are your mommy and daddy " I asked.

" Don't know..." Luke said.

" Sir ! we found almost 15 crates filled with drugs " Officer said " Also we caught many other people "

" Any signs of Lucas King ? " I asked.

" None , Its like he vanished In think air " Officer said.

" Dammit! That little runt managed to escape one more time " I groaned.

" Sir what are we gone do with this child " Officer said looking at luke.

" I think those bastard's must have kidnapped this poor child , I am gone take him to Doctor to make sure If he Is alright and then we will try to find his parents " I said looking at Child.

Lucas smirked to himself....

Jonny's plan was working and these morons fell for It.

To Be Continued........

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Hey guys Hope you all are Enjoying The Story please don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay tunned with more exciting chapters of Cunning criminal Lucas King and Brave Officer Frank Stanfield.

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩