Bright is my mate?

Win~

So Bright bought me here I said to myself and smiled. I felt this strange feeling. As if something were connecting us. A foreign feeling I never felt before.

His lavender scent that keeps on attracting me. His face that keeps on making me think about him and thinking about it I always meet him everyday as if its fate. Can it be a coincidence I thought.

I was in a state of confusion. I decided to tell my friends about this matter and ask them for help.

Later after telling everything~

Well win I dont know how to say this... khaotang said. What is it I asked being a bit nervous.

Are you a frigging idiot all my 3 friends said at the same time. I was confused and offended at the same time. Excuse me I said putting my hand at my chest acting dramatic. All my friends just sighed.

"Dude....you love him.." pluem said. What the- I thought but maybe that was the case. Was i really in love with Bright? What will he even think about this? Is this why his scent is attracting me. I was already so confused and yet khaotang added that Bright might be my mate.

Now my brain went to the moon. I couldn't process anything . Bright is my mate? I thought... is that why his scent...lavender... is the most beautiful and attracting scent i ever smelt. I cringed at my thoughts but I was a bit serious realizing that it was true. I do feel weird around Bright... something I never felt with others.

Oh my god.... Bright is my mate I said more like screamed. My eyes were bulging out. My friends just patted my back and I felt happiness and shock at the same time...

I dont know how to act around him anymore...I thought. Does he know about this I asked myself. I got out the nurses office asked for a leave and went hope. My mind is kind of full right now so my friends decided it would be best if I just went home.